Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Uninstalled. - This is the last message.

by BahamutCZ

Original Post

Highlighted

Uninstalled. - This is the last message.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sorry. I tried to be constructive. Wrote directly on reddit to your CM. But the game is just getting worse. 

What 1.04 brought for me:

Really big downgrade of gameplay as Storm at GM2, hidding behind stones all the time. Dying literally every mission - lot of times. (Gameplay fun was the only thing holding me in the game)

Some chests at the end of the stronghold - I cant remember not a one thing i got from these. Absolutely meaningless.

Some legendary mission - with no reward at all. Absolutely meaningless.

Let me get this straight.

You don´t know how to reward players. It shows in this game so much - like that challenge of walor - how much time player spend on it and what he gets? and lot more.

You have nothing to reward players with. Drops are still bad and as I see these patches, i have no hope anymore, you can make them better - you will spend 3 months literaly on nothing, cause you dont know what you are doing.

You spend time on meaningless tweaking - like changing skills, instead on important matters. These changes could not bring anything due to your scaling systems. Like in the best scenario my gear will do +2k dmg? that MEANS NOTHING!

I dont regret money i have spent on this game. Brought me some fun. But I regret the time I have spent in frustration bcs of this game. Almost 200 hours wasted. No more.

Bye BW

Message 1 of 1 (29 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help