Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Uninstalled ANTHEM first time ever for bad experience!

by 000No-Mercy000

Original Post

Uninstalled ANTHEM first time ever for bad experience!

★★★ Newbie

I've never ever given up on a game until now. Played All Destiny, Metal gear, Black Ops, many many games and completed them ALL. THIS GAME LOADS WAY TO TOO MUCH! 

If I die why does it need to load the entire map...BAD CODING IS WHY! Not acceptable in this day and age to load 30 times playing in an hour. I'm done with Anthem forever unless this changes! To bad because story was awesome....game play...awesome...graphics...very awesome. But not worth it if I can't play but 1/3 the time I can play other games. 

Sincerely

Bryan djdarkknight96 

Message 1 of 22 (451 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah its really not that bad... im here playing on a rig that was medium end back in 2016 and the loads arent GOOD but maybe I just dont have whatever it is that is making you so impatient

Message 2 of 22 (433 Views)

Loads are fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 22 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

*q's for stronghold*

*goes to kitchen to make something to eat*

*takes a bathroom break*

*decides to make some coffee*

*sits down and watches a movie while responding to post on forums about load times*

I'll finish this later my stronghold is half way done loading, and I want to run to the store real quick before it's done.

Message 4 of 22 (348 Views)

Champion

Grab an SSD while you’re at the store and maybe your load times will improve.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 5 of 22 (333 Views)

★★★ Guide

LOL....Master Race....Boo Hoo

Message 6 of 22 (327 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@cake404 wrote:

Grab an SSD while you’re at the store and maybe your load times will improve.

Who does not have an ssd in this day and age? The load times are garbage stop candy coating stuff. Or are you suggesting I switch from the samsung  970 1TB pro to an Intel Optane drive. I'll pass.

Message 7 of 22 (310 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Feel ya buddy, game is so broken not even dr Frankenstein could bring it back to life, awful load times, crashes, terrible loot system, screwed up balancing, freezes, boring storyline, not enough startup content, it’s like paying £60 to be kicked in the nuts! Lol! 

It  only has a few deluded fans left and the reviews for this game are utterly terrible. 

If EA intends to make this work then they are flagging a dead horse, they’ll definately be making a loss on this one. 

Message 8 of 22 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@000No-Mercy000 wrote:

Feel ya buddy, game is so broken not even dr Frankenstein could bring it back to life, awful load times, crashes, terrible loot system, screwed up balancing, freezes, boring storyline, not enough startup content, it’s like paying £60 to be kicked in the nuts! Lol! 

It  only has a few deluded fans left and the reviews for this game are utterly terrible. 

If EA intends to make this work then they are flagging a dead horse, they’ll definately be making a loss on this one. 

Make no mistake I love the game and it has unlimited potential. I just refuse to candy coat grabbit turds and pass them off as Ferrero Rocher.

Message 9 of 22 (288 Views)

★★ Guide

I use NVME and load are fine :0

and I think its same speed if you just use SSD 

I can image you use giant harddisk is have a metal case :/

lets use SSD . everything will be all good 

cheer 

Message 10 of 22 (270 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help