Unimaginable consideration and lousy customer support

by deejjig

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unimaginable consideration and lousy customer support

★ Apprentice

Ok so take it for what it's worth but I need to vent about the way e.a and madden are handling their customers...

Let's start from the the least important to the most crucial 

1. To pay and compete but not ever recieve madden rewards or twitch drops.. in the beginning of mut21 I was a little upset felt like I deserve them so I reached out, to no outcome... whatever they ain't that important I can do with out right?.... let's go on

2. Recently felt like I couldn't surpass my over all of 96.. which is complete non sense cause more then half my team is gold 99's.. 

3. Recently was suspended 2x in the past month for reasons unknown as well.. no one had answers besides "suspicion" let's fast foward... so with the suspension comes the locked auction house... COOL! I'll just buy madden cash FROM THE CONSOLE ITSELF, so through out the suspension and even before and after I spent well over 500$ in the span of 2 months...

4. Suspension lifts now I sell the cards I bought in the house and actually purchased so amazing packs with that... end of story I made my team catch up to date by completing the requirements and sets needed to proceed

5.NOW HERE COMES THE AMAZINGLY MINDBLOWING B.S... last week I try to use the madden mobile, wouldn't work, go to my xbox, won't work, I eventually receive a screen that says IVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED FOR CONDUCT OR SOMETHING TO THAT MATTER, LETS GO ON... I LOG INTO THE EA PLAY ACCOUNT AND SEE I HAVE UNKNOW DEVICES ACTIVE IN CHICAGO, MIND U IM FROM NY... SO I SCREEN SHOT IT REMOVE THEM SCREEN SHOT AGAIN... HOUR LATER THEY ARE BACK, I REPAT THE SAME STEPS...

FINALLY.GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE SHE TAKES MY CASES AND SAYS SOMEONE WILL EMAIL U AFTER REVIEW BUT CANT PROMISE THE BAN WILL BE LIFTED BUT U CAN ALWAYS DISPUTE AGAIN...

now last night I'm tired of waiting and not getting any help from anyone.. I get a rude rep on phone.. explain the same thing his reply is even if u were hacked its ur job to keep it secure not ours and ENDS THE CHAT!!! Like wow ok... I do contact again.. same story explained.. replied... u just gotta wait for email  I explained frustration and asked what the hold up is... she said it have you used the trade block ? Yes I have multiple accounts that my family and I use, so we sometimes trade players being one account has the game pass its cheaper to purchase it that way...

Then we get disconnected And now I can't get in contact with anyone

At the end.of the day it's ROBBERY by them disabling the account and STEALING the players I've earned and purchased. Because of "suspicion".. I've done research and apparently I'm not the only one in my situation 

Long story short if nothing is done today I'm canceling e.a all together, I can't even play nfs.. they want me to wait for review but continue to charge the payments for. Everything... how fair is that???

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unimaginable consideration and lousy customer support

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @deejjig.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

I'd recommend taking a read of this help article on account security:https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security

I've gone ahead and locked this thread.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Anyone agree?

Message 2 of 4 (198 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @deejjig  

That is certainly a sucky situation. 

The only way to go about this is to create a case with the ToS team, which I believe you already did but I will list the process below just in case.

To contact the ToS Team use the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin>Choose Platform>Manage Account >Banned or Suspended account and then select an available contact option

The ToS team are a dedicated team for bans, suspensions etc so nobody else can deal with anything related to ToS violations which includes everyone here on the forums.

Usually you will need to wait up to 30 days to get a response from the ToS team due to the amount of cases they have to deal with, this used to be 15 but has since been changed due to the backlog. 

So yes unfortunately it's just a waiting game until the ToS team can investigate and give you the outcome.

As for the logins, that might not be another person accessing your account, it could simply be your IP address showing a different location as IP addresses are not 100% accurate and can show different locations when logging in. But to be sure it will be worth activating 2FA and changing your password when you can.

Message 3 of 4 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @deejjig.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

I'd recommend taking a read of this help article on account security:https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security

I've gone ahead and locked this thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)