Unicorn Chomper (On Tier List) Possible C- Tier

by IIINCORRUPTIBLE

Original Post

Unicorn Chomper (On Tier List) Possible C- Tier

★ Guide

I am currently creating the official tier list video for the Unicorn Chomper before it goes away on the 20th, and based on everything I know and have, I'm thinking that he will be around C- (C Minus) tier. Every character that I am making the tier list for is in terms of gameplay SPECIFICALLY and only in Turf Takeover, which I consider to be the best gameplay mode, and that is for several reasons:

1) TT I consider to be the most high intensity and action packed.

2) TT usually has the most people.

3) Several of the other gameplay modes are unnocupied.

I will explain all details in my tier list for the character.

twitch.tv/iiice_cold

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: Unicorn Chomper (On Tier List) Possible C- Tier

Champion (Retired)
I agree with the rating. However I will say he’s the funnest C tier player to use.
Message 2 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: Unicorn Chomper (On Tier List) Possible C- Tier

★ Guide

So I will be grading every single Garden Warfare 2 character in the game in terms from F Tier (Worst) to S Tier. Each tier from F to S (the latter of which stands for Super Tier) will have three sub-tiers inside of them. For example: A character can be rated A- (A Minus), A+ (A Plus) or just A Tier (which would be in the middle of A+ and A-. The Chomper is one of the very few characters in the entire game that can significantly change tiers from game mode to game mode, mostly because he is one of the best 1v1 characters in the game, meaning that he can beat out just about every single zombie (or all of them) in 1v1's.

In a gameplay mode like Team Vanquish, it can be a little bit easier to catch people in 1v1's, but in Turf Takeover; not so much. The reason why I am making the tier list exclusive to Turf Takeover is simply because there are gameplay modes (as of right now) that are not that occupied. Sure, I could make a blended tier list combining Turf Takeover and Team Vanquish, but from my perspective that is COMPLETELY pointless, so I'm just sticking with TT.

I will demonstrate on video how to play each character and also why each character is which tier. Specifically with the chomper, I will show exactly how to beat each zombie but I also just discovered two pieces of hidden tech.

1) You can very easily teleport onto high points on the Turf Takeover moon map in the low gravity sections. In fact, you can teleport twice while in the air (if you want).

2) And I THINK, but have not confirmed 100% just yet, that the Unicorn Chomper's teleport actually puts out fire damage. I know that Roses arcane enigma blocks off the damage, but I have to test the Unicorn tech out with a second controller to find out.

Message 3 of 3 (304 Views)