Re: REFUND ME OR I WILL SUE THIS HACKER INFESTED BROKEN GAME

by lTolul

Original Post

Unhappy!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

i quit! im done!i payed money for a game i cant play! after about 3k kills and 100 wins i have snapped. there is no way in hell you cannot auto detect and kick a player with 100% hit accuracy and tracking people through walls in game. you are allowing it for god knows what reason. and reports are not working! i have seen hackers with 600+ kills still playing! refund me for your useless battle pass!

Message 1 of 17 (649 Views)

★★ Pro

I feel you.

Cheating has always been a factor in pc gaming but APEX was hit hard, this is simply out of control.

I would glady pay a $1000+ deposit to origin, steam, epic to play «prime» where you in addition to a ban on all platforms loose the money.

They should all unite against hackers. 

Message 2 of 17 (635 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TripLangAPX when posting on AHQ please do not post in all CAPS as there is never a need to SHOUT.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 17 (608 Views)

★★★ Guide

The in game report doesn't work its epic games anti cheat software! you need to manage your own anti cheat software and stop using epic's when they obviously have bought eac out to have primary anti cheat for fortnite.

They are stealing ea's money and you don't even see it.

Its time to change to battleye.

Message 4 of 17 (600 Views)

Community Manager

I can assure you that all reports to EAC are investigated @FaZaaa_82.

Just so you are aware, EAC is used as anti-cheat in dozens of titles and is not solely intended for use with Fortnite.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 17 (596 Views)

★★★ Guide

i have a recording of an asian cheater 1 week ago that i reported with proof and today i see him still playing with his aimbot and i recorded that too.

Tell me how are they doing their job if 1 week has past and nothing has been done about it.

Message 6 of 17 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

EA it's nice that you're allowing this criticism on the forum, since it's the only thing on the forum right now... but there's no action to reinforce it. I just played a few matches; I won't post the clip here again, I'll send the link to EAC.. but he was hitting every headshot with the havoc and won the match solo. He wouldn't even peek from a rock unless he had a shot. He was just showing off how disgusting / abusive this software is. He even had a mod to tilt his gun which I never saw before.. but that was the first time I thought, "Wow, they are really hacking this game." Gun and reload was all glitchy just like every cheater, that was normal.. but people will be outraged over this. I had high hopes for Apex from the moment I saw the trailer but it's unplayable with this out there.

You've heard streamers scream at you guys to 'fix the game!' It's your best recent title after all, it just really sucks to see it go to waste. From my perspective: most cheaters have level 110 battle pass (or just on another account), golden havoc, and I'm b.level 80- somewhat casual player... so... no reason to play. They showoff their headshots, wins, and get away with it. Portal exploit gone, pathfinder hitbox fixed, and cheaters gone = Apex heaven

Message 7 of 17 (583 Views)

★ Guide
rip your biggest kill game attempt fam
Message 8 of 17 (542 Views)

Re: Unhappy!

★★★★★ Guide

I'm not sure if I ever made a post about cheaters as I seen a lot on this forum but the amount of people I've spectated in the last few days is unbelievable!! I never seen so many cheaters in a video game, ever! 

Message 9 of 17 (491 Views)

Re: Unhappy!

★ Pro
600+ KILLS????? Now if you said 6000, I would say OK, But are you SERIOUS? I think this is a L2 play and aim maybe. I don't believe people are actually giving you EXP for this post Because it shows how much you guys don't actually know about this game. with complaining about that many kills..
Message 10 of 17 (430 Views)