Re: Unfix bfv please

by F8LSNAKEBITE

Original Post

Unfix bfv please

★ Novice

Every time they fix something the game gets worse and worse.  I keep getting 75+ damage for head shots, pistols out gun mmgs getting hit markers w snipers just to get one shot by assault class.  The game seemed pretty good before, now the all inclusive * is ridiculous.  I just feel every time they do something different my character gets more and more nerfed.  Unnerf me dice.  

Message 1 of 3 (234 Views)

But the game's TTK has reverted back to its original state. It was literally unnerfed.

Battlefield games have almost never head 1 hit HS kills unless it's a bolt action rifle or shotgun shot and LMGs are not supposed to perform well in CQC.

I agree the Assault class has some definitely balance issues but I thinkna simple change in approach is all you need to do well

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

★ Novice

Head shot with the kar98 should do more damage than 75+. Dudes wielding pistols should not be able to jump in your mig fire bipod and all and shoot you.  And when I get shot with a PIAT it’s instant death.  When I shoot someone with a PIAT it’s hit markers all day long.  Until things change I’ll say I’ve been nerfed.  Crappy kid and all.

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)