Undocumented Changes - Next Update

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Undocumented Changes - Next Update

EA DICE Team

Just a heads up but in the next Battlefield V update we've got some changes happening that aren't mentioned in the release notes. First up, we've made some improvements to visibility.

We also have some fixes that we're hoping stick with regards to getting stuck on loading screens. There is also a fix going in for PS4 which looks to address low FPS.

More info on this shortly, but wanted to let you know.

(Source)

Message 1 of 9 (909 Views)

Re: Undocumented Changes - Next Update

Visibility has been my biggest complaint since the beta so I sure hope it works out well this time *fingers crossed*

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 9 (892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just fix squad respam bag 😐😐
Message 3 of 9 (724 Views)

@MEZO1038  It's coming in the next patch

Message 4 of 9 (718 Views)

Champion

I sincerely hope that enemy visibility gets fixed. Also, the chat box in between matches is awry. You can type but then a few seconds later it disappears and you have to type again. There are also issues with the objective cap progress showing up incorrectly - there's a huge lag. For instance, the objective may show partially blue, then several seconds later it'll jump to all red. 

I've documented all of these in bug reports but they don't seem to have been addressed yet in any of the patches. I hope this next patch fixes them.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 5 of 9 (660 Views)

Visibility has already been tweaked as of the last update - it's hard to explain but there is a slight glow to players to distinguish them from terrain like rocks and such though I haven't personally found it to make that much of a difference, especially on lighter maps like Hamada.

I haven't noticed much lag on objectives but do see assignment progression lag behind.

Message 6 of 9 (646 Views)

★★ Novice

And what about that damn bug while waiting the round to start, tanks can move reverse "gear" and all others wait. This has as result when round starts all tanks are at objectives and infantry still at initial spawn point.

Message 7 of 9 (603 Views)

★★★ Novice

I updated BF5 yesterday and today there is another. WTF   Sure using lots of GB these last two days. Get your Sh&t together EA before a new update

Message 8 of 9 (449 Views)

Hello @Howy205

This post is from February. Please create a new topic because reviving old posts is not good, Thanks. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 9 of 9 (425 Views)