Re: Underrated or upcoming games.

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Underrated or upcoming games.

★★★ Pro

Now that i have nothing to do, i kinda wanna hear some suggestions on games that are either underappreciated or worth looking into. 

I wanna start with the Forest, its honestly kinda unappreciated. Maybe its because it unfortunately was released with a lot of other survival horror games. Its honestly as flawed as its amazing, im not going into much because a lot of the game might surprise you as it pulls no punches and you will learn to deal with BS very fast. Most of the survival and building in the game is more focused on helping you prepare for the dangerous cave spelunkings which you have to through to progress the story, which is not only terrifying but half the map in a interconnected caves systems. Especially since the enemies don't care about Hollywood logic. You are going to see some disturbing *.

Can't wait for Sons of the Forest, i got high expectations for that game.

Message 1 of 4 (247 Views)

★★ Guide

Spellbreak. High skill ceiling, low point of entry, and pretty fun mechanics with the way spells interact.

Fire is just fire until it ignites a toxic puddle and becomes dragon fire. A tornado pulls projectiles and Airborne enemies off course until it's mixed with electricity, fire, or fire and poison.

Also has Interesting movement abilities and talents that let you tune your playstyle to your liking.

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

★★★ Guide

Halo reach is underrated.

Message 3 of 4 (225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@xTomboyRespecterYou sir, are okay in my book. I’ve been promoting spellbreak even before the real launch, after launch did it too, some liked it others not so much.

I now barely play it. I played so much pre-season that I got afterglow fairly soon and was dominating lobbies with my buddy... but it got boring after winning so much... our streak was 4 wins... and at first our winrate was 75% but later dipped to 50%. The funny thing was we regularly were 2-guy strong against 3-guy teams and still won.

Midway into this solo’s dropped and that was even easier, then with duos... yuck... we basically left the game due to our winrate. But some ppl were scarily good tho. But me being fire & him being stone... I hit them out of flying and he when they touched down.

Bragging? Indeed!

@BigBlackCaustic Depends if you want a mp or sp game

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)