Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by BenWalke

Original Post

Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

★★ Guide
@CLP122214 I agree with him, and i have been a loyal fan of the series since early 90s. If Ghost cant see that the cannonball games was the true roots of NFS. Then they should just let it die out, because im so tired of this FF games.
Message 271 of 287 (331 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GUCCIxADIDAS 80s Miami wasn't EA strong point. They really should just throw NFS to Rockstar and recreate GTAVC success in racing games.
Message 272 of 287 (316 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Heat. Nice. Looking forward to it. Trailer looks good.

Message 273 of 287 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I think they are on the right way. They made character customization and gender selection. I saw adidas, but I don’t know how much the rest of the clothes are licensed? If it’s all licensed, it’s very cool. It is unique. Ferrari is also returning 488, but if there is no LB works body kit for her, I do not need her ... Will there be a LB\RB body kit for her? I noticed rain in the cutscene. Ok, I think it will be at night, that's great! But will it rain during the day?

Message 274 of 287 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

U guys need to add certain cars Such as An 04 Subaru a Toyota supra and ect 

Message 275 of 287 (218 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@LukeJDM Thank u bruh u know what u talking about
Message 276 of 287 (218 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@GUCCIxADIDAS Judging by 458 with the race car kit in 2015,I doubt LB kit will come to Ferraris in H EA T.Ferrari is always disapproval to non-official customs and most of time-cop chases
Message 277 of 287 (198 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is bad, then Ferrari sucks except FXX
Lamborghini will generous as always) Ferrari bad guys

Message 278 of 287 (115 Views)

★★ Guide
@GUCCIxADIDAS Eh no i like that Ferrari refuses too have their car tuned, thats what i like with supercars they are coolest when they are stock. Too bad Lamborgini is not following their example, if EA just took my idea we could have a game. Where we could decide if we would play as a ricer or as a supercar racer, then we could choose too race stock or tuned.
Message 279 of 287 (51 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@BVBgamer88 Cannonball is dead now,and only way to bring Cannonball back is to let NFS dies first,so Cannonball can revive it someday.But for now,FF ricers take the charge
Message 280 of 287 (42 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help