Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by takumigamecore

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@GUCCIxADIDAS That's a cover photo of 1 update of NFS NL mobile game, not a real NFS2019 thing
Message 221 of 272 (894 Views)

Champion (Retired)

NFS confirmed for Gamescom 2019. We may hear something earlier but, will be confirmed there. Also, it looks like it has a scheduled release of Q3. Maybe we'll get a release date then.

Message 222 of 272 (859 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I would like to see some Nintendo switch ports for this game even though that you did do Nintendo switch ports on NHL but nobody doesn't really go for NHL for the switch but I usually go through a lot of portability so I think the Nintendo switch port for not for the beginning but later on look a Nintendo switch Edition where you can get the NFS 2019 playable on it

Message 223 of 272 (795 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When can we Build are own Car? Why do you give us Stuff we can't Customize? 

Message 224 of 272 (779 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME YET?!!

Message 225 of 272 (769 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SolidSonicTH 0820 Gamescom 2019
Message 226 of 272 (750 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Good day

#Question

Is the Dev team gonna include the driving physics like how we got  it  on  (NFS MW 2005) ? 

I mean, the mass, gravity and speed ..

and some of us dont like how you guys setup the AI that defies laws of physics when we go against the AI racers and cop chases.

We would like to beat a set of technical AI techniques . Low spec cars chased by low spec police and medium cars chased by medium spec police and include break persuits where we have drive into something

By the way, I loved the idea of NFS Rivals and MW 2012 but both games lacked laws of physics the fans saw that it these games missed the mentioned above. The gap was huge

....(asking for oil and real engine fans)

Regards

Message 227 of 272 (689 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Message 228 of 272 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Message 229 of 272 (653 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Custom and Cars are the heart of NFS? Really? If so why don't wait 9 more years to celebrate UG1 25 anniversary? Classic NFS wasn't about tuners and stories. It was a video game version Cannonball Run. And if you guys at EA refuse to accept its history. You don't deserve it. Wait until either UG1 or NFS2015 become 25 years old. If NFS can live to that day. Otherwise just stop ruining the history of NFS and shut down the series for good. Thanks. 

Message 230 of 272 (790 Views)