Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by traxxasmannen

Original Post

★ Apprentice

AGREED. Only whats with the Cop Cars? Whys everyone so gunhoe on being cops...

Message 121 of 272 (817 Views)

★★★ Pro
Duh because it has been in NFS since 94,except from NFS 2 from 95. I like that i have the freedom too choose, if i want too be a racer or a cop. I hate when we are forced too play as a racer only, thats why my favorute games still are High Stakes\Road Challenge and original Hot Pursuit. And since its the 25th birthday this year, that is why NFS 2019 should return too a Hot Pursuit or High Stakes setting. Off course without tu8ning and NOS, i dont get whats the hype with that.
Message 122 of 272 (809 Views)

★★ Novice
Need for speed Some vehicle information, especially the gear shift and the data of some cars are not consistent with the actual data.
Message 123 of 272 (772 Views)

★★ Novice

nfs is  all of my childhood with the amazing nights im so glad im happy cause  you know what to do thaanks for nfs 

Message 124 of 272 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Honestly I'm slightly nervous.

I came away liking NFS Payback but I feel like I'm not in good company. There seems to be a definite undercurrent of dissatisfaction and it's unsettling. I hope you skipping out on E3 is meaningful, it was something I was originally looking forward to.
Message 125 of 272 (675 Views)

★ Novice

@BenWalke wrote:

NFS-Logo-White.jpg

Hold up . . . we are back!

What have we been up to? Well, as you can imagine, we’re in the business of making games, and Need for Speed games at that. You can also probably guess where this is going, but for those who haven’t a new Need for Speed game will be releasing later in 2019!

This year is a bit of a special one for NFS, too, as we are turning 25 years. We’ve had almost 25 years going fast, and we can’t wait to kick-start our 26th with the next NFS game.

And while we’ve had some great memories over those twenty-five years, we’re not here to look back and reminisce. We’ve got our eyes set firmly on the future. But even while focusing on the future especially this year we’ve also thought a lot about what NFS means to you, and perhaps more importantly what we hope it will mean as we move forward.

Cars naturally top the list. You could say that the cars and customization of NFS are the beating heart of what we do. Without either of these, NFS fails to exist as we know it. These two elements play a pivotal role in the series and are two aspects that we consider to be foundational, meaning they aren’t going anywhere because NFS wouldn’t exist without them.

But NFS is also the culmination of many different aspects, and there’s a special essence that appears when all these aspects come together at a very high quality, an essence that helps create that unique NFS feeling. You could say this essence is our DNA, and it’s exactly what we’re injecting straight into our next project.

Tradition, and our above note about a new game later this year, dictates that this is the time when you’ll be eagerly hitting F5 on our Social Media channels, waiting for that first detailed sign of something new, for that first teaser to drop. But let’s hold fire on that for now.

Because traditions are all well and good, but they can also be broken, and new ones forged. Just because we’ve done something one way for the last few years, doesn’t mean we should continue to do so.

Are you going to hear more about the next NFS title? Yes. Is it being released this year? Yes. Will we be doing anything in June? No. It’s as simple as that, but we wanted to give you a heads up before you started asking “where are you?” Our goal is to deliver a truly memorable high-speed entry into the 25 years of NFS, rather than a series of promotional events. The game matters most – a sentiment we bet you share with us.  

With that, know that we’re here, we’re building an amazing game that we can’t wait to show off, and the next time we talk, we’ll be packing our bags and heading south for the full unveiling. We’ll see you then.

The NFS Team

I´m really really hope the next nfs delivers what we want this time. I´m want a cool game with a lot of action and a lots of cops and helis and road block and spikestrips and adrenaline rush.

Message 126 of 272 (915 Views)

★ Novice
I´m really really hope the next nfs delivers what we want this time. I´m want a cool game with a lot of action and a lots of cops and helis and road block and spikestrips and adrenaline rush.
Message 127 of 272 (915 Views)

★★ Expert

@BenWalke 

If EA plans to forget about the past good games they started with. 

Then I must say the next game in 2019 won't be acceptable to many within the community of NFS Series. 

From the post you created it only sounds like the next game is about more cars added to the game and customization will be a fixture in the game. 

As wonderful as you made that sound to the community, you also touched on 25 years and the future of the game. 

2019 game will be the start of what feels like a new leaf in the kind of game EA will be creating. 

This based on you're words with breaking tradition.

As an older game player, I can clearly see the writing on the wall for the next game. 

1.) More cars....which ones you never said, but I'm sure micro transactions will be a factor in getting some of the cars.

Which if this happens again will only be a huge disappointed to the community!!

2.) Customization with more options sounds wonderful, but Dont think this is all the community centers around in the game. 

3.) Future vs Tradition.... Well if EA is breaking all the rules and not working within the contex of the orgins.

Then that sounds like a whole different game and I'm certain the next game to me sounds like EA knows fans are tired be of always hearing the same (Good Vibes Sales Pitch) for every new NFS Title release. 

This also tells the community most likely EA is experimenting because the junk they have created since Carbon has been mediocre at best. 

I highly recommend to you Creator's at Ghost Studios & the public relations Dept at EA to stop trying to create overinflated advertising on sub par half created games. 

Payback and 2015 plus other titles look great in advertising, but after 30 min of play on day one. 

I found many people like me who fell lied to through the false expectations EA created through the advertised games before their release. 

Also, micro transactions need to be taken out of the game in 2019!!! 

The community is sick and tired of being fleeced of having to use real money to upgrade or get cars. 

Micro transactions are nothing more than Vegas style antics and is a manipulation of the community to spend real money that many can't afford to spend on a game vs buying food or paying bills in one's own personal life. 

EA stop being greedy. 

The game needs to be completed and all intact when the community buys the game on day one. 

Also game needs public free roam, and please ni more B-side cheese story's to start the game. 

We want cars, open track events, and larger group lobbies to invite our friends and family to game with us. 

Also there needs to be honest dedicated Admins overseeing the online races to ban and block the online public lobby race events!!

I'm tired as is the community of Game cheaters and hackers who disrespectful disrupt game lobbies using codes or hacks or game trainers they use to manipulate the game for their pathetic advantage. 

Just looking back many former titles had this problem!!

Please secure the next game from all forms of online cheaters!!

Last but not least, make this next game with Graphics that acutely shadow correctly and illuminate at night with proper C.G.I. in game. 

Also, make the game bug free day one 

Payback & 2015 had some serious health issue's day of release. 

So please don't good it up again. 

As a community advocate I do my best to cut through the red tape and service my community with a higher level of detail and I hope that we can talk about it more. 

Have a wonderful day 👍😁

Message 128 of 272 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can we have a 4th gen trans am along with the fox body.  You can make a body kit so we can choose either the 93 to 97 nose and fenders or the 98 to 02.  Thatd be sweet. 

Message 129 of 272 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since we had a c10 in payback,  maybe out a square body in this one.

Message 130 of 272 (859 Views)