Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by carmensworld1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

My only question is...Why are you ignoring the community? 

You guys say you dont want to look back because thats not what you do, yet the whole community wants a simple remaster  of Underground 2 and Most Wanted (2005). You literally dont have to change anything, just re-code those two games for new gen consoles and pc and watch your bank account explode! Look what Activision did with Crash Bandicoot...Less is more, man...less is more.

Message 111 of 272 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Наистина няма да сбъркат със руските коли биха могли да добавят например ВАЗ 2101  2105 САМАРА   МОСКВИЧ 408  412 АЛЕКО И НЯКОЯ друга ВОЛГА Според мен ще продъжение на MOST WANTED от 2005 

Message 112 of 272 (789 Views)

★★★★ Novice
greetings to everyone would be nice and interesting enough to put animations in the game when some part of the car is removed and put a new part of the car so too for a car to see what's on the cameras and what it looks like in practice
Message 113 of 272 (782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hope it is like Most Wanted, Carbon, or Underground, what I consider the glory days of Need for Speed and were the most exciting, fun and heart pounding moments of gameplay as cop cars are flying up in the air, crashing after pushing the adrenaline button and NOS, going thru a roadblock in Most Wanted!!!

Message 114 of 272 (775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You need to something similar to most wanted and have a open world multiplayer feature similar to GTA. This is what needs to be added to the new game. Or why not do a poll on your social media and see what us consumers want from the new NFS game.

Message 115 of 272 (723 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will we get cops vs racers? True arcade multiplayer fun and chaos? Good times? I will pre order it if so.

Message 116 of 272 (710 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any project name that we can know about

Message 117 of 272 (843 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can you make it VR on xBox?Angel

Message 118 of 272 (836 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please dont copy Forza, If I wanna play boring horizon 4 I just go play that.

I dont care about season changes and racing with Giant snakes or blimps or whatever it was.....

All I wanty is hot races NFS style.  I love Forza dont get me wrong but compared to NFS, Forza is kiddie - CHILDSPLAYish.....

Just make sure we can race one another thats all. Many on here want the stupid storyline, thats fine get your tired storyline, just give me the HOTLAPs!

Message 119 of 272 (835 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah if they try to follow Forza your 100% correct.

Message 120 of 272 (834 Views)