Any project name that we can know about

Message 121 of 287 (271 Views)

Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

★★★★ Novice

Can you make it VR on xBox?Angel

Message 122 of 287 (264 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please dont copy Forza, If I wanna play boring horizon 4 I just go play that.

I dont care about season changes and racing with Giant snakes or blimps or whatever it was.....

All I wanty is hot races NFS style.  I love Forza dont get me wrong but compared to NFS, Forza is kiddie - CHILDSPLAYish.....

Just make sure we can race one another thats all. Many on here want the stupid storyline, thats fine get your tired storyline, just give me the HOTLAPs!

Message 123 of 287 (263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah if they try to follow Forza your 100% correct.

Message 124 of 287 (261 Views)

★★★★ Novice

AGREED. Only whats with the Cop Cars? Whys everyone so gunhoe on being cops...

Message 125 of 287 (253 Views)

★★ Guide
Duh because it has been in NFS since 94,except from NFS 2 from 95. I like that i have the freedom too choose, if i want too be a racer or a cop. I hate when we are forced too play as a racer only, thats why my favorute games still are High Stakes\Road Challenge and original Hot Pursuit. And since its the 25th birthday this year, that is why NFS 2019 should return too a Hot Pursuit or High Stakes setting. Off course without tu8ning and NOS, i dont get whats the hype with that.
Message 126 of 287 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Need for speed Some vehicle information, especially the gear shift and the data of some cars are not consistent with the actual data.
Message 127 of 287 (208 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nfs is  all of my childhood with the amazing nights im so glad im happy cause  you know what to do thaanks for nfs 

Message 128 of 287 (188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

When I looked the teaser NFS 2015 I could not breathe, but the game didn’t live up to expectations. Peybak promised to do us what we deserve, but almost did not changed anything and I'm not sure that the anniversary NSF will be good there is cause for worry ..

Message 129 of 287 (162 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Honestly I'm slightly nervous.

I came away liking NFS Payback but I feel like I'm not in good company. There seems to be a definite undercurrent of dissatisfaction and it's unsettling. I hope you skipping out on E3 is meaningful, it was something I was originally looking forward to.
Message 130 of 287 (111 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help