Re: I'm very disappointed with u and the last games

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey , I am 19 year old and I am a french player who plays at NFS  since 2004. I've started to play at NFS  with NFSU and NFSU2 , and obviously I always dream about a huge remake where we could see bayview merged with olympic city, but with a whole new story, kind of like rockstar did it with gta V.

Obviously ,the goal is to keep the atmosphere of these 2 games, while bringing novelty.

We can Imagine that Eddie , Melissa or Rachel can help you to be the best for example.

In brief , I m sure that a NFSU and NFSU2 remake would be a sucess with the community and a nice tribute to all the games released these past 25 years.

Ps: Pardon my english 

R96.

Message 101 of 272 (875 Views)

★ Guide

.Dice dice is going to make next nfs?

So we will see a nfs with an amazing graphics

”revolution of graphics”

how big is the map you think?

how many cars is there you thing?

bugatti?

hennessy?

Message 102 of 272 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes can't wait till need for speed to make a new one, But what I really want and the fans wants is the remake of older NFS Games eg. NFS most wanted and carbon and underground 1&2 or make need for speed underground 3 tbh I think everyone will love it and it be good for the NFS Franchise so make not just a good one make it a epic one, a one that the counity has asking for 

Message 103 of 272 (864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NFS was a just a regular racing game untill came out need for speed most wanted, imagine beating every racer in the city to get ur car back. Just like a john wick. NFS is missing a good story, and for car customaztion, any one can buy a car but under the hood ots whats makes a car. Finally can you add split screen gaming, nothing like beating your best friends while they are sitting next to you in the same room.

Message 104 of 272 (856 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Tell me, how exactly is Payback different to NFS UD 2? Open world, good mods, okay car list, city, mountains, drifting, racing, drag? The only thing that's missing per se is circuit racing and * hydraulics/scissor doors. They're very similar as they are. Why do people keep asking for remake of UD2 or Most Wanted? Cops aside, those maps were small and boring compared to the new games. Mods very crappy too compared to the current game.
Message 105 of 272 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We just want a racing game with a cockpit option, like a simple and pleasurable mechanics, where the car has the real performance of a car. It does not have to be a simulator, but it has the same quality as the Forza Horizon, where we are happy to drive. Last game of the NFS, the cars were heavy, it looked like they were stuck in a rubber band. Very nice game, but the mechanics were terrible. We do not want cars with powers, we want to tune the cars, to do inlaw races, to escape the police and to be able to display our machines in the best style NFSU2.

Message 106 of 272 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

Wicked can't wait for it 😊😊😊woopwoop

Message 107 of 272 (801 Views)

Re: I'm very disappointed with u and the last games

★★★ Pro
OMG yes dude, this games started it all not this * Fast and furius crap. I really hope NFS 2019 could return track racing, with Knockout mode Tournament mode etc. And pursuit chases in same style like NFS 3 and Highstakes, just improved and more agressive cops. But without nos and tuning, except from i dont have anymore too addStandard smile.
Message 108 of 272 (880 Views)

★★★ Pro
Jiz man, almost every Need for speed games except NFS 2 SE they all had cops and pursuits. That is what made NFS famous in first place.
Message 109 of 272 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can we please get a cockpit view 

Message 110 of 272 (838 Views)