Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Under the Hood: NFS Heat

by BenWalke

Original Post

Re: Under the Hood: NFS Heat

@teppecommander wrote:

TheRealJony

It is too early to tell anything. The teaser video is a good teaser. It works for me.

It indeed did work for you when it persuaded you to pre-order, hence The EA Cycle meme above. Large smile

You're right that it's too early to tell anything. I was only saying maybe loot boxes and microtransactions are added to the game one month after release.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.
Message 11 of 55 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/8nrv26/a_note_on_grip_vs_drift_and_other_handling_top...

In other words, B2D exists at a fundamental level because Ghost feels the majority of the fanbase would not be able to handle a more realistic and grippy handling model

Confused

Ghost believe that no one else does racing games? How do Forza fans cope with Forza physics? How GTA fans cope with physics in GTA? I have nothing more to say, it's sad ..

What kind of fans are you talking about? Almost all players complain about physics including bloggers ...

nob2d

In the NSF 2015 it is impossible to drive a car (drift - nice, race - suck). Do you think that crashing into traffic and collecting poles and walls is fun?

Message 12 of 55 (544 Views)

Again no cockpit, thx for nothing ben!

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I hate you @BenWalke.

Shame

Message 13 of 55 (496 Views)

EA DICE Team
@GUCCIxADIDAS We've not confirmed anything about the handling, except that it's a new system.
Message 14 of 55 (477 Views)

Re: Again no cockpit, thx for nothing ben!

EA DICE Team
@AD0F Love you too sweetheart.
Message 15 of 55 (475 Views)

★★ Guide

Why not honor them so?

Best NFS.png

Message 16 of 55 (469 Views)

★★ Guide
@AD0F Agree with you man, EA should honor the 90s games. Since that those games is celebrating 25th anniversery this years, not this crappy FF games. They should made those games as a spinoff from the start, but why cant they just hire a extra team. So they can make canonball NFS again, it pisses me of that Ben Walker and EA disrespect us older NFS fans. But yeah it would be a good idea and remaster the old games too, because we cant run them on todays computers without a patch.
Message 17 of 55 (452 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We need a "be the cop mode" . 🚓🚓🚓🙏 Helping Lieutenant Mercer to take down racers 🚨

Something like this 

Message 18 of 55 (448 Views)

★★ Guide
@LtPetrovich Yeah that would work too. but also for MP too. Rivals was the last NFS that let us play as a cop, both in SP and in MP.
Message 19 of 55 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The new games aren't bad, I've all the dlc's and cars (less in payback) also, underground, u2, most wanted and carbon, until pro street and undercover they were good, but tuning and customize don't make part of Need root.

Captura de Tela (164).png

Message 20 of 55 (430 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help