Re: Again no cockpit, thx for nothing ben!

by BLVD69

Original Post

Re: Under the Hood: NFS Heat

★★★★★ Newbie

so hyped for night time races

Message 51 of 71 (1,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just hope the next need for speed game has a new game engine and then they can have even better physics and hopefully more body kits ects but non the less I'm excited to see what they got for us in heat with engines swaps and carpacks ect  I am alittle worried that FIFA Boss will be running EA (GHOST) because of FIFA's track record but non the less I won't Iet that worry me too much as the game isn't out yet so I won't call the game out till I've tried it I'm sure I will enjoy it as need for speed have always been my favourite games since I was a little kid I just hope we get lots of good cars and more body kits added on later down the line I would really appreciate it if you guys could continue to give this game good support for the next 2 years if the car packs the live service and everything are good enough I'm sure people would be happy to buy the car packs because they will be worth it things like this can make it or break it yes you won't make everyone happy but I can be sure if you do it right with support DLC/carpacks and live service you'll make 95% of the community happy anyways I will be buying a preorder deluxe edition of NFS heat at launch with all the K.S cars because I don't like to miss out on extras Wink but I swear if the microtransactions get as bad as FIFA I doubt I'll buy another but I'll be happy if we actually get lots of cars from the car packs unlike payback where we only got a few cars I want to see added from carpacks later are ...

My car wishlist : 

HONDA CIVIC EP3 TYPE R 2005

HONDA CIVIC TYPE R 2019

BMW M135i xDrive 2019-2020

BMW 335i  e93 2006-2009 (Hard top convertable)

BMW M6 GRAN COUPE 2012 - 2018

BMW M6 2005-2010

BMW M340I xDrive 2019-2020

BMW E39 540i / M5 1995-2004

Volvo S80 V8 2006-2010

Lexus IS300 1998-2005

Lexus SC300/Toyota Soarer 3.0L inline 6 (2jz) 1991-2000

Audi RS6 (c8) 2020

Audi RS7 2018-2020

Mercedes Maclaren SLR 2003-2010

Nissan Pulsar GTiR 1990-1995

Toyota Starlet Glanza V Turbo 1996

Daihatsu Charade GTi DeMatso 1997

Mazda rx8 2003-2012

Mitsubishi eclipse 1995-1999

@BenWalke @EA_Barry @EA_Ataashi 

Message 52 of 71 (1,328 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@KineticKhaos98 SLR isn't very likely and Toyota/Lexus are still in license prohibition area(JDM only now)So don't hope for both of them
Message 53 of 71 (1,304 Views)

★ Guide
@GK3512 Yeah haha it would seem that way all I can say to that is pffft... Nerds
Anyway hoping for the bmw e93 335i and Audi's mainly the rest I do want though haha
Message 54 of 71 (1,286 Views)

★★ Expert

@Harawana 

I think you have some excellent points of view on this subject.

I would just add in my own opinion that I think Ghost Studios is maybe running out of ideas.

So in a last-ditch effort, they may be decided to take parts of other NFS series and cross play them together. 

So your right NFs has not been truly authentic to its own branding in the series but have become a mix up of the other NFS titles.

We clearly will and do see Underground and Hot Pursuit aspects in the new NFS Heat game and in former titles before Heat.

I think this has become the new M.O. for Ghost to mix it up which leaves fans feeling kinda mixed on the direction of the NFS franchise.

Hopefully, we will not have too many headaches with NFS Heat.

Take care and have a good day.

Message 55 of 71 (1,079 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Amazing point! You are very right there, and I couldn't agree more.

I believe this is why we have to put up with the damage bar, from Rivals, and why the car list is bulked up by reusing Payback's one plus extras, in addition to the lack of new customization parts on these returning cars.

Message 56 of 71 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Jacobba55 Yeah that is big mistake of EA, since you have limited repairs. I think that is gonna frustrate a lot of players, but also that you cant play as a cop. This is the third game in a row, where you can only play as racer. Plus i think they are doing another mistake, with having a cringy story. I mean the main caracter is Pac from Battlefield 4, or atleast the same actor. Personally i hope this game fails big time, and EA hopefuly realize that they need too return back too cannonball style.
Message 57 of 71 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Of course it must fail.So maybe,just maybe,we can see EA gives us a new Cannonball NFS with another dev.Story works well in a film or TV series but never a game.Especially racer/shooter where all you need is experience and actions.If EA still has any sense at all.They should bring back cannonball NFS after HEAT flop as hell.
Message 58 of 71 (1,021 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 I dont see anything Hot Pursuit in Heat.You cant be the cop,you cant see pure scenary,you cant just pick a car and go because most cars are customized.There's a story and characters that no Hot Pursuit game had ever.The car list isnt Hot Pursuit at all even though they keep Diablo SV and Murcielago LP670-4 SV from HP1 and HP2010.So I think Heat is a Blackbox ultramix with UG MW PS altogether rather than anything close to a HP game.
Message 59 of 71 (1,020 Views)

★★ Guide
@XGCSith Saying no loot boxes doesn't mean no Pay to win. Its just means you wont be gambling on random items in loot boxes, you will just buy them directly.
Message 60 of 71 (836 Views)