Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Under the Hood: NFS Heat

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 61 of 68 (263 Views)

Re: Under the Hood: NFS Heat

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can I change a character during a story?
I want to be able to change the character to another, if suddenly one of them is bored or disliked.

Message 62 of 68 (167 Views)

Re: Again no cockpit, thx for nothing ben!

★★★★★ Guide

@Harawana 

I think you have some excellent points of view on this subject.

I would just add in my own opinion that I think Ghost Studios is maybe running out of ideas.

So in a last-ditch effort, they may be decided to take parts of other NFS series and cross play them together. 

So your right NFs has not been truly authentic to its own branding in the series but have become a mix up of the other NFS titles.

We clearly will and do see Underground and Hot Pursuit aspects in the new NFS Heat game and in former titles before Heat.

I think this has become the new M.O. for Ghost to mix it up which leaves fans feeling kinda mixed on the direction of the NFS franchise.

Hopefully, we will not have too many headaches with NFS Heat.

Take care and have a good day.

Message 63 of 68 (132 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Amazing point! You are very right there, and I couldn't agree more.

I believe this is why we have to put up with the damage bar, from Rivals, and why the car list is bulked up by reusing Payback's one plus extras, in addition to the lack of new customization parts on these returning cars.

Message 64 of 68 (128 Views)

★★ Guide
@Jacobba55 Yeah that is big mistake of EA, since you have limited repairs. I think that is gonna frustrate a lot of players, but also that you cant play as a cop. This is the third game in a row, where you can only play as racer. Plus i think they are doing another mistake, with having a cringy story. I mean the main caracter is Pac from Battlefield 4, or atleast the same actor. Personally i hope this game fails big time, and EA hopefuly realize that they need too return back too cannonball style.
Message 65 of 68 (96 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BVBgamer88 Of course it must fail.So maybe,just maybe,we can see EA gives us a new Cannonball NFS with another dev.Story works well in a film or TV series but never a game.Especially racer/shooter where all you need is experience and actions.If EA still has any sense at all.They should bring back cannonball NFS after HEAT flop as hell.
Message 66 of 68 (75 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BLVD69 I dont see anything Hot Pursuit in Heat.You cant be the cop,you cant see pure scenary,you cant just pick a car and go because most cars are customized.There's a story and characters that no Hot Pursuit game had ever.The car list isnt Hot Pursuit at all even though they keep Diablo SV and Murcielago LP670-4 SV from HP1 and HP2010.So I think Heat is a Blackbox ultramix with UG MW PS altogether rather than anything close to a HP game.
Message 67 of 68 (74 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Video screensaver sucks ...

This guy is doing better

Message 68 of 68 (36 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help