Re: Under the Hood: NFS Heat

by SolidSonicTH

Original Post

Re: Again no cockpit, thx for nothing ben!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 21 of 71 (2,250 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you @GUCCIxADIDAS  but not in heat yet.

Message 22 of 71 (2,247 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sorum13 exactly what i mean, i just wish we could get a NFS game instead where. The one side is all about stock supercars and the other is about tuned JDM etc,because then you would get a game for both sides of comunity.
Message 23 of 71 (2,221 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Yeah i agree i too rather want the series too die, instead seeing it getting worser and worser. In my oppnion this has been a Spin of series in my eyes the whole time, i just dont get why Black Box could go from cannonball racing, too cringy FF street racing.
Message 24 of 71 (2,218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BenWalke You guys are releasing a physical version of the Deluxe Edition, right?
Message 25 of 71 (2,213 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Because when BB did Cannonball HP2-PS2,they didnt take over the driver's seat of NFS series.When they do,EA forced them to go after the stupid FF junk trend in early 2000s.And that was a instant success.So they continue as EA wanted.GG is just another dev works to fufill EA's Need FF Speed.EA always want to recreate the hit feeling of UG1-MW05 era.Because back then they were way more successful than the classic Cannonball era games.Both BB/GG are the puppet of EA,which means it's EA's final choice on Cannonball V FF,and Cannonball will only return if FF brings continuous failures to NFS and doesnt kill it off as a whole.So just hope this junk hEAt flops as well.Then maybe the classics we love will return some day.
Message 26 of 71 (2,180 Views)

★★ Novice
We need speedrun compatibility. (Non-skipped videos in 2015 - it was a terrible idea).

We need NewGame+ to make it more interesting to start the game again from the beginning.
Message 27 of 71 (2,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This trailer got my attention and I'm ready to preorder the Deluxe Edition, however...I can't seem to find any discussions or confirmation regarding compatibility with the Logitech G920 driving wheel for the Xbox One.

Message 28 of 71 (1,608 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hopefully we can drive a squad car of the PCPD just like from Payback!

Message 29 of 71 (1,560 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BenWalke

Is that a reference to Razor? Bus stop's that way champ!

Message 30 of 71 (1,550 Views)