[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I hate you @BenWalke.

Shame

Message 12 of 71 (1,725 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Under the Hood: NFS Heat

EA DICE Team
@GUCCIxADIDAS We've not confirmed anything about the handling, except that it's a new system.
Message 13 of 71 (1,706 Views)

Re: Again no cockpit, thx for nothing ben!

EA DICE Team
@Sorum13 Love you too sweetheart.
Message 14 of 71 (1,704 Views)

★★★ Guide

Why not honor them so?

Best NFS.png

Message 15 of 71 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sorum13 Agree with you man, EA should honor the 90s games. Since that those games is celebrating 25th anniversery this years, not this crappy FF games. They should made those games as a spinoff from the start, but why cant they just hire a extra team. So they can make canonball NFS again, it pisses me of that Ben Walker and EA disrespect us older NFS fans. But yeah it would be a good idea and remaster the old games too, because we cant run them on todays computers without a patch.
Message 16 of 71 (1,681 Views)

★ Apprentice

We need a "be the cop mode" . 🚓🚓🚓🙏 Helping Lieutenant Mercer to take down racers 🚨

Something like this 

Message 17 of 71 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Pro
@LtPetrovich Yeah that would work too. but also for MP too. Rivals was the last NFS that let us play as a cop, both in SP and in MP.
Message 18 of 71 (1,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

The new games aren't bad, I've all the dlc's and cars (less in payback) also, underground, u2, most wanted and carbon, until pro street and undercover they were good, but tuning and customize don't make part of Need root.

Captura de Tela (164).png

Message 19 of 71 (1,658 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 100% agree man.Cannonball NFS maybe will return only when this junk fails as well while NFS itself isnt killed for continuous failures.EA steers away for too much and too long.Only last chance fail can let them realize how wrong they have done to NFS and classic fans.I dont think EA will get another team to work on NFS.First there's not much devs willing to be sold to EA,second EA nowadays cant see the necessity of classic NFS,so GG actually doing fine by EA's standard,making a EA style NFS.But judging by how EA F classic games/fans hard in the face.I'd rather see this junk kills NFS as a whole.So EA wont need to ruin NFS history anymore in the future.
Message 20 of 71 (2,426 Views)