Unable to pre-order FIFA 23 through FIFA 22

by saroreilly

Original Post

Unable to pre-order FIFA 23 through FIFA 22

★★★ Novice

I can't seem to pre-order FIFA 23 in FIFA 22 on my 10 year olds Xbox, but can on my 17 year olds Xbox. Both have Xbox ultimate which includes ea play. So whilst my eldest can get the game for £71, my youngest has to get it through Xbox store at £81

Message 1 of 6 (1,337 Views)

Re: Unable to pre-order FIFA 23 through FIFA 22

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @saroreilly,

thanks for reporting this issue. We seem to see a couple of reports on that, but before I move your post to the bigger thread can you make sure that:

- The Xbox Account region and EA Account region are matching (for example UK on Xbox, UK on EA Account). For the EA Account you can head to https://profile.ea.com/ and in the "About me" section there should be regional settings. Can you make sure this is the same region where the Xbox Account was created in?

- Also make sure to enable marketing mails. For that you head to https://profile.ea.com/ > E-Mail Preferences. There you activate marketing mails and also active mails for the FIFA Franchise.

Could you let me know if you checked both of these points, if the pre-order banner appears in FIFA 22?

-rephii

Message 2 of 6 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Novice

Although all items were ticked before. The email preferences box is now un-ticking and doesn't save added game ie FIFA 22, or the Xbox choice. When I click update a message appears on the screen saying operation failed. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,188 Views)

i can't find the advertisement of fifa 23 pre order inside fifa 22

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i can't find the advertisement of fifa 23 pre order inside fifa 22 ,  but if i go to another account i can see it.. but my main account ( that have ultimate gamepass on it ) i cant find it !

Message 4 of 6 (1,142 Views)

Re: i can't find the advertisement of fifa 23 pre order inside fifa 22

★★★ Novice

Both my boys have Xboxes, one has the tile to pre-order, the other hasn't 

Message 5 of 6 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm still getting same message, see attached file. If I leave the page and return again the tick has gone.

Message 6 of 6 (1,114 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help