Re: Unable to fetch report problem

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Unable to fetch report problem

★★ Novice

As the title says, it happens on some occasions in multiplayer, and every single time in combined arms, making CA kind of useless. I like to play CA to get some extra credits and for testing different loadouts or just to take a break from MP, but when this happens I get no reward, and since it's happening every time, makes it pointless to play the mode.

I tried to find out where to post this, so sorry if this is not the right place

I play on PS4, and have been playing the Battlefield series since the PS3 ones, and I really like this one because of the WWII setting, more missions from the German perspective like The last Tiger would be cool, maybe some CA ones, and air combat.

Message 1 of 5 (422 Views)

★ Pro

Think most of us have experienced this on multi player.. don't think it affects stats,you can report this in 'bug report' on main screen option

Message 2 of 5 (396 Views)

★★★ Novice
@AlexM475 Its happen to me every time i play BFV and have been so for a long time now.
Message 3 of 5 (354 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't really care much for status though, but I do care about the credits I'm not getting from Combined Arms when the error happens, and it's happening literally every single time.

If they get that sort it out, it would be extremely appreciated.

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

Hello @AlexM475

This is known issue and Dev Team is aware of it, however there are more important things that Devs want to fix in BFV so this is nothing that influence your Gameplay. Standard smile

I believe that this will be fixed too so dont worry.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 5 of 5 (326 Views)