Unable to download games

by mberc1718

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to download games

★ Novice

When I go into the EA Desktop Beta and click on any game to download it, I am brought to a screen that says, "Included with your EA Play membership" and I click on the blue "Download" button.

After I do that, a smaller window pops up (Download options) displaying the install location, the disk space required, the time it will take to download, and the language preference. However, there is no option for me to proceed with the download. I can't even change the install location (although I can partially see the button I would click to change it); I just scroll up and down or click out of the window.

Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Message 1 of 7 (938 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to download games

★★★ Newbie

Had the exact same problem.  Hit the "tab" key which will bring you to another button to actually let you download!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (772 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@mberc1718 

It looks like there is part of a button visible to the right of where it says c:\program........

Try clicking that and let us know if you can proceed, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (910 Views)

★ Novice

I tried to click on it but I can't; instead, it clicks on the scroll bar. It's as if the window should be bigger.

Message 3 of 7 (902 Views)

★ Novice

Any suggestions?

Message 4 of 7 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry have not proceeded with downloads due to inability to change install location
Message 5 of 7 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the exact same problem.  Hit the "tab" key which will bring you to another button to actually let you download!

Message 6 of 7 (773 Views)

Community Manager

@Jedster000 wrote:

@mberc1718 

Does this help you out?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (757 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help