Re: Unable to Reconnect

by KempZ_NoVacainE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Reconnect

★★★★★ Novice

I was kicked from a ranked game. Myself, and both of my teammates. We tried to re-enter that game, but we’re, instead, stuck in the lobby and there was no record of us ever being in that game. We’re on Xbox in the Iowa GCE 3 server

Message 1 of 7 (715 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@KempZ_NoVacainESounds like everyone in the match would have experienced the same thing and the match was shut down. Did you lose any RP even though there was no record?

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (678 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@KempZ_NoVacainESounds like everyone in the match would have experienced the same thing and the match was shut down. Did you lose any RP even though there was no record?

Message 2 of 7 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@ExtremejinksThankfully, I did not. It was a rather good game, as I was at max kill points and in 7th place, but I figured I would share what happened. My teammates were unsurprised, however. They were telling me they’d had the same thing a few games prior on a different server.

Message 3 of 7 (658 Views)

Message 4 of 7 (615 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wow, that’s crazy! One of my friends was telling me about this! I don’t know if it was this specific video, but that’s nuts! How can someone do that and then feel good about themselves?

Message 5 of 7 (521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on PC, and everytime I have internet problems (so it kicks me from the game), I have the same problem in that it just sends me back to the lobby rather than reconnecting me. it also gives me a 10 minute penalty, and either -36 or -72 RP (im in plat). The devs really need to fix this issue because its stopping me from ranking up.

Message 6 of 7 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

2 years later this is still happening, came here looking for a solution but looks like there isn't one. having no option to reconnect and just straight punishing players(10 min timeout and losing rp) who did nothing wrong seems way to harsh in my opinion. do the devs even see this kind of problems or is this place only for community?

Message 7 of 7 (220 Views)