Re: Unable to Connect EA Servers but the clients too

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Connect EA Servers but the clients too

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have this "Unable to connect EA servers" problem but its not the games, i play few games on EA but i cant even see my friends Origin or EA desktop. I try to play Apex Legends and after an hour i took this error i try to restart the game, router, PC but its not working and i dont have wireless connection i only use ethernet. Its not about games its the client that i cant connect so the game also.

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Well actually i think i solved or something else happened but i was tired of this and i think if i uninstall origin and ea desktop and download game on steam maybe this can change something and i uninstall origin and go directly to ea desktop but before i uninstall, my friend list is fixed and i can play the game now so if you have same problem and have origin and ea desktop at the same time try uninstalling origin. I dont know if this solved or did it solved itself and i uninstall for nothing but anyone can try.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (279 Views)

All Replies

@Kertek_sama 

I moved your post to the EA General Questions board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Well actually i think i solved or something else happened but i was tired of this and i think if i uninstall origin and ea desktop and download game on steam maybe this can change something and i uninstall origin and go directly to ea desktop but before i uninstall, my friend list is fixed and i can play the game now so if you have same problem and have origin and ea desktop at the same time try uninstalling origin. I dont know if this solved or did it solved itself and i uninstall for nothing but anyone can try.

Message 3 of 4 (280 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @Kertek_sama .

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (232 Views)