Un-merge accounts

by mesantoj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Un-merge accounts

★★★★ Novice

Hello everybody

So my brother have a Playstation Network account and i started to play on pc recently. We used the same mail adress to connect.

Since the cross platform came out, we wanted to play on two different accounts but it seems that the software automatically merged the two accounts. We are unable since then to find each other in the player finder (actually we can find each other accounts, but friend requests are not arriving to each one).

is there a way to unlink this accounts and keep our progresses without creating new ones?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (1,177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Un-merge accounts

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @mesantoj We are not able to assist with account issues here on AHQ. Please contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,174 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @mesantoj We are not able to assist with account issues here on AHQ. Please contact our EA Help Support, so we can further look into this for you.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (1,175 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Uh sorry for being off topic!

Thanks anyways!

Message 3 of 5 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem 

Message 4 of 5 (617 Views)

Community Manager

@202482948 

This is an old thread, I will lock it but you can go ahead and start a new thread if you like.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (578 Views)