Ummmm, excuse me , what the heck is that ????

by maximas1986

Original Post

Re: Ummmm, excuse me , what the heck is that ????

Champion
@PsyhiX69 That will happen based on sbmm wins and kd. What is happening to maximas shouldnt be happening. Current preds should not be in platinum lobbies. Previous seasons preds could be because they have not played.
Message 41 of 46 (209 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I've been saying since season 4 or 5 that preds farming in gold/plat lobbies is unacceptable and it's not just at the beginning when everyone's mixed but throughout the season. Part of it is exploiting but also low traffic servers and other reasons..

If they said it's fixed but isn't then i doubt we'll see much change in the future.
Message 42 of 46 (202 Views)

Champion
@apostolateofDOOM The claim was they were going to have same ranks play together. Maximas is showing daily this isnt the case.

I also believe there should be a demotion limit split to split. A person that makes pred shouldnt be able to derank down to farm low levels.
Message 43 of 46 (200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorThis has been ongoing for awhile and not much, if any, change since the update. I also don't understand why they would say that when you can still que up with someone above and below..Raised eyebrow

I agree with you on demotion and some other things they could improve..

1. Remove rank split so it's not as much of a rushed grind. That way everyone has a chance regardless of personal circumstances and time available to play.

2. Put predator back in a higher RP cost to other tiers and not determined by time played being top 750 overall RP for each platform per split. You could do this by removing masters (probably better as there aren't enough players at that level) or make it a higher RP cost than masters which is fine if they implement 5 too. Those that have families and work full time but are skilled can still obtain it unlike now where it favours streamers and unemployed just for engagement.

3. End of season everyone only drops one tier. Gives each person more chance to improve and climb the following season and removes preds being put back to bronze lobbies if they don't play a season.

4. Give a server selector for ranked so we don't have random connections.

5. Increase the kill cap to 10 or just remove it so people can climb to their respective ranks faster.

Unfortunately Respawn have proven time and again that they don't care about fostering a balanced and fair competitive environment and would much rather focus on engagement to make themselves and the stats look good.

Message 44 of 46 (191 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 oh my..... see this just puts me off playing ranked completely.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 45 of 46 (154 Views)

Champion
@apostolateofDOOM I like a lot of the suggestions but you know they go against getting people to grind the game daily. Engagement is the number one goal!
Message 46 of 46 (152 Views)