Re: Ultimate+ parts?

by onyxh34rt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ultimate+ parts?

★★ Novice

Hi, are the ultimate+ parts really that rare or am I doing something wrong? I've done probably around 50 Heat 3 races now and just keep getting mainly ultimate turbo's and superchargers and the occasional ultimate engine piece which i already have but no ultimate+

Message 1 of 15 (7,844 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So in my understanding, in order to start getting Ultimate parts, you first need to reach Heat level 50 (max level).

Once you're there, you'll get a Ultimate part from a Heat 3 race and an Ultimate+ part from a Heat 5 race (you need to finish in the top 4 of the race I believe)

Also people mentioned RNG; there is some of that here but not in the way you mention it.

The volatile part will always be a unlock a NEW part for you if you haven't unlocked all already; if you have, it will give you a duplicate piece.

Also, you will always get an Ultimate+ part from the Heat 5 race, even if you haven't unlocked all Ultimate parts.

You will get to keep your volatile parts even if you don't make it back to the garage for the night e.g. you get busted.

View in thread

Message 9 of 15 (7,691 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Sounds like bad rng. But I don't believe you've done anywhere close to 50 races and couldn't unlock any Ultimate+. Perhaps if you use the real number, it would make more sense.

Message 2 of 15 (7,833 Views)

★★ Novice

So they unlock through heat 3? I was starting to think I have to do heat 5 races.

Message 3 of 15 (7,818 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've only gotten Ultimate+ parts from heat 5 races, I can't say for certain if you can get them from heat 3 or not though

Message 4 of 15 (7,806 Views)

★★ Novice

I think you're correct, I've just done my first heat 5 since I unlocked all ultimate parts and just got an ultimate+ part, thanks.

Message 5 of 15 (7,800 Views)

★ Guide

@110dmadA wrote:

I've only gotten Ultimate+ parts from heat 5 races, I can't say for certain if you can get them from heat 3 or not though

You can

Message 6 of 15 (7,787 Views)

★★ Novice
@ColAvalanche311 well I wouldn't recommend it, I'm now done with ultimate+ from doing heat 5's
Message 7 of 15 (7,785 Views)

★ Novice

the heat 3 races are the lower level parts you need to do heat 5 races to get ultimate plus parts..(best)

Message 8 of 15 (7,700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So in my understanding, in order to start getting Ultimate parts, you first need to reach Heat level 50 (max level).

Once you're there, you'll get a Ultimate part from a Heat 3 race and an Ultimate+ part from a Heat 5 race (you need to finish in the top 4 of the race I believe)

Also people mentioned RNG; there is some of that here but not in the way you mention it.

The volatile part will always be a unlock a NEW part for you if you haven't unlocked all already; if you have, it will give you a duplicate piece.

Also, you will always get an Ultimate+ part from the Heat 5 race, even if you haven't unlocked all Ultimate parts.

You will get to keep your volatile parts even if you don't make it back to the garage for the night e.g. you get busted.

Message 9 of 15 (7,692 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Pro2zoid I am pretty sure I successfully escaped after completing Heat5 in the top 5 , yet I only got U part. Not the U+. I have some U+ already. By the way, what does RNG mean ?
Message 10 of 15 (7,669 Views)