Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ultimate UI Bug?

by hasv

Original Post

Highlighted

Ultimate UI Bug?

★★★★ Guide

Anyone else getting this?..it pops up and sticks. You cant see your health or shield bar or weapon slots. The Ultimately isn't up but the only way to "un stick " it is to wait to cast the ultimate again?

Message 1 of 6 (92 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Were you doing anything specific when casting your ultimate to recreate this? Like mashing the activation while stunned. Using it immediately after a different action, such as a skill or similar?

Message 2 of 6 (82 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@PurpleHairMcgoo wrote:

Were you doing anything specific when casting your ultimate to recreate this? Like mashing the activation while stunned. Using it immediately after a different action, such as a skill or similar?

not that I know of..and not as I was casting my ultimate either..it just seemed to pop up randomly.

Message 3 of 6 (75 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
This just happened to me. I had to complete an entire mission including taking down an ash titan with only the red warning outline to let me know I was in danger and needed to recharge my shields. It was really annoying.
Message 4 of 6 (42 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Make sure you put a bug report about this in the bug report section.  They already applied one fix to it, so they may actually be unaware that it's still broken.

Message 5 of 6 (37 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

They know about it and said the patch would fix it but nope.

Message 6 of 6 (33 Views)
Twitter Stream