Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I honestly think the game is improving pretty well

by Quinxder

Original Post

UPDATE WITH REDUX: I honestly think the game is improving pretty well

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

UPDATE: 5/27/19      OBVIOUSLY THIS POST WAS WRITTEN BEFORE IT BECAME FULLY CONCLUSIVE THAT THE CATACLYSM WOULDN'T START IN MAY AND THERE WAS NEXT TO NO COMMUNICATION ABOUT THAT - AND THEY KEPT THE CATACLYSM IS STARTING IN MAY ON THE WEBSITE (NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO UPDATE A WEBSITE - I MEAN YOU CAN'T JUST DUCK A MAJOR CONTENT RELEASE AND NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY FOR A MONTH IN A LIVE SERVICE GAME.  BIOWARE  ARE YOU TRYING TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS???) 

BY THE WAY - NONE OF THE 3 MAIN PEOPLE (CHAD R, BEN i, OR JESSIE A. REPLIED TO MY TWEET ASKING FOR A CATACLYSM UPDATE FOR THE COMMUNITY AND NO DEVELOPER HAS RESPONDED TO MY BUG REPORTS (OR ANYONE ELSE'S FOR THAT MATTER) IN THE OFFICIAL BUG FORUM EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO CREATE VIDEOS ABOUT MY CONCERNS AND INCLUDED THEM IN THE BUG REPORTS .  YOU'VE IGNORED US, YOU DO NOT RESPECT US EVEN WHEN PEOPLE MAKE STRONG EFFORTS TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE AND POSITIVE..  IN SOME SENSE IT IS COMPLETELY OBVIOUS THAT A SKELETON CREW IS ON THIS PROJECT AND WHILE THEY DID THEIR BEST - THAT BIOWARE MANAGEMENT IS GONE COMPLETELY FROM THIS PROJECT OR IS SIMPLY COMPLETELY INEPT - IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHICH.  ~USA_MAGA

My opinions about the development of this game changed over time because they deserved strong credit for the uniqueness of the games movement mechanics in the beginning - they deserved grief about the broken mission triggers and such....

BUT

They have earned my respect with improved gameplay mechanics and seemingly strong commitment to bug fixes.  

This game is running so much better for me on PS4 than it was at launch.

Frankly I don't understand how the haters keep up the hate for so long.  It's like they don't notice the reduced load times, far fewer crashes, boosting of gear and all the little things like the dramatic decrease of enemies sliding across the map (that must have been a wicked problem to fix because it was happening everywhere almost all the time and that is game engine stuff most likely).

You don't reward constant improvement in business with griefing.  I'm noticing improvement here and I want to encourage it to continue.  I think getting the post production team on this is trending well so far.

Thanks

Message 1 of 27 (819 Views)

★★ Guide

..shame you've already destroyed your credibility by proving to everyone that you are a delusional white knight with only the slightest grasp on reality.

Message 2 of 27 (775 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Is this a bot which creates constantly new wite knight topics?

Message 3 of 27 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

For alpha gameplay it's coming along nicely, it's a good thing they're testing everything, and plan to spend at least 2 more years building content and bug checking...

...wait you say this is released...hahahahaha

Message 4 of 27 (744 Views)

The OP is correct.

The game is stable, enjoyable to play and most bugs are fixed.

It needs more content and some quality of life improvements, but there's more than enough basis in this game for long-term support from players. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 27 (678 Views)

★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

The OP is correct.

The game is stable, enjoyable to play and most bugs are fixed.

It needs more content and some quality of life improvements, but there's more than enough basis in this game for long-term support from players. Standard smile

Thats incorrect. The game is unstable, a lot of bugs are still there and some where just replaced by other. And duuuuude that speech to text is hilarious. Worst thing ever but anyway.

The game doesnt need more content. It has so many :D

Message 6 of 27 (669 Views)

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

Thats incorrect. The game is unstable, a lot of bugs are still there and some where just replaced by other. And duuuuude that speech to text is hilarious. Worst thing ever but anyway.

That's not my experience, but if are one of the unlucky ones, you should post in the 'Technical issues' or 'Bugs' section so that you can get those looked into. Standard smile

And as a 'Game-As-A-Service' it will, of course, continue to get more content, that's kind of the point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 7 of 27 (665 Views)

★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

That's not my experience, but if are one of the unlucky ones, you should post in the 'Technical issues' or 'Bugs' section so that you can get those looked into. Standard smile

And as a 'Game-As-A-Service' it will, of course, continue to get more content, that's kind of the point.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I dont care. Standard smile

Message 8 of 27 (656 Views)

Champion

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I dont care. Standard smile

Now I'm really confused. I thought you had uninstalled the game a while ago.

Where does your experience with the game's current state come from?

And since in the other thread you denied saying the game was unplayable I'm wondering what "a lot of bugs" and "unstable" even means.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 9 of 27 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

if the game was "enjoyable to play" people wouldn't have fled it like it was the titanic..

stop trying to pretend your delusions are facts! even the console nerds have given up on it at this point! I mean sure on pc we have hundreds of new games a month to play, but even on xbox nobody is playing this game! they would rather play f2p trash or the same sports games they were playing 6 months ago than play anthem! I have more people on XBL playing the new sonic racing game than there are playing anthem (0).. and the new sonic racing game SUCKS!

Message 10 of 27 (620 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help