UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

by maydaisabelll

Original Post

UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

★★ Novice

So I finally heard back with an email literally 5 weeks later from when I made my case regarding my account.

All it said was that they are working on my case and that they will let me know when they have an update.

All i could think to myself is how ridiculous. I should've received that email when I first made the case the first week of December.

I've never had such a terrible a experience with customer service. Its HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

After seeing how many people have been wrongfully banned for no reason without any email explaining why their account was banned is so upsetting. And the wait time is a joke someone should've been fixed my account WEEKS AGO so that i can play a game that I PAID FOR.

I will be sending an email to corporate as well. 

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

Re: UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

★★ Novice
@maydaisabelll Thats generally how EA works... Non existant support and very very slow, Best solution.. Dont spend more money on EA, i havent played UT for 2 years now myself
Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

★★ Novice

Its the only way im able to play sims4 through origin 

Message 3 of 4 (224 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @maydaisabelll,

We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right.

Look for emails from noreply@ea.com. We send our first emails about bans and suspensions and our replies to you from that address

For more information you can read through this article:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/electronic-arts-account-suspension-policy/

If you'd like to dispute a sanction, then you can follow the instructions in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Jason.png
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)