Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: UNBELIEVABLE

by Xenowulf

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Guide

Yes like you I'm an old guy and I am hoping to play a fixed and fully fleshed out version of anthem one day. I just hope I can tick it off my bucket list before time runs out.

Just like the space game that will never be finished I should just leave it my grand kids in the will.

Message 21 of 43 (314 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well the easter weekend is approaching fast, not much time to fix things anyway, unless the devs have been forced to work on a public holidays.

Message 22 of 43 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SatheA wrote:

Well the easter weekend is approaching fast, not much time to fix things anyway, unless the devs have been forced to work on a public holidays.

Uhhh, Easter is not a federal holiday, and PLENTY of people have to work it....

Message 23 of 43 (290 Views)

@EfilsGod wrote:

Pretty sure Easter (Friday and Monday) are statutory holidays in Alberta.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 24 of 43 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@EfilsGod wrote:

Pretty sure Easter (Friday and Monday) are statutory holidays in Alberta.

Fair, I forgot to take into account the Canadian side of it.  My bad.

Message 25 of 43 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If somebody thinks it was an internet connection issue, than ..... WinkWinkWink

they must have really deep problems with the new content (stronghold not finished, bugged?) / the crew / etc. It would be much better, they would have said, we are not ready and have to postpone the live stream instead of giving this silly excuse. 

I really hope, they will manage the game and bring it to the right course. Such a promising game, and so ineptly released 

Message 26 of 43 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@frauzet wrote:

Maybe they should have the interns carry the bits and bytes manually over the gap in the fiber line...

Fastest data bus in the world is still a Greyhound filled with floppy disks.

Message 27 of 43 (226 Views)

★ Apprentice
Only Friday in Alberta. Schools get both Friday and Monday though
Message 28 of 43 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Haruchai01 wrote:

I also heard that we didn't actually go to the moon, 911 was concocted by the CIA, Elvis is still alive and sharing an apartment with JFK, Aliens were responsible for human civilisation (now we know who to blame) and tinfoil hats stop satellites transmitting subliminal messages directly to your brain and they also stop your thoughts being read (is there anything tinfoil cant do?).

Its a livestream, who cares?

You forgot about Tupac.

Message 29 of 43 (201 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@W2RD-1982 wrote:

I mean, whatever and all that.  It just so weird for a company that develops games and depends on their internet connection to not have this stuff covered.  it just feels...unprofessional.

But they do have it covered, they have a backup internet line.  I'm sorry if you've never worked in a medium or large business but fiber cuts happen all the time and backup internet connections are almost never identical lines to the primary because most companies do not feel it necessary to pay the same cost on a line that won't be used unless in an emergency, so they will cut cost (rightfully) to the point where the business can keep the lights on until the primary is fixed and that's it.  

Message 30 of 43 (199 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help