UFC TO PC PLZZZZZ

by DEATHxxHIPPIE

Original Post

UFC TO PC PLZZZZZ

★★★★ Novice

I would buy the * out of UFC, and I'd buy Madden too, why won't you take my damn money EA? Also if there was a play Crysis Wars MESA again I'd throw money at that too. Battlefield is fun but I really think power struggle would do well in today's market, look at PUBG, it was fun being able to kill a tank from shooting it in the the radiator. 

Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Re: UFC TO PC PLZZZZZ

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. 

I agree that I'd like to see the games on more platforms, but we don't have access to the analyses that are done to determine what will be brought to PC, but hopefully some future editions will come to all of the main platforms. If this does happen we'll be sure to let folks know. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)

Re: UFC TO PC PLZZZZZ

@DEATHxxHIPPIE  Sports games on exclusive are one of the griefs of the PC players. So far, no luck, sadly. We hope that EA will listen to the PC fans at some point. I've tried the NBA series from 2K and i wasn't impressed. Bad PC ports, poor performance on high-end machines, lots of bugs. The EA's NBA series on PC were quite fine compared with the competition (if you can call that competition).

Many of us would be more than happy to get a hockey, basketball, american football or baseball game on PC. Sports right now are poorly represented on our favorite gaming machine. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)