UCL Final this Saturday

by EA_Kent

Original Post

UCL Final this Saturday

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

As I'm sure you already know the UCL final between Liverpool and Real Madrid is happening this Saturday, the 28th. 

What are your predictions? Will Liverpool get their revenge for 2018? Will Real Madrid repeat their performance we saw against Man City? 

Share your thoughts! 

Kent.png
Message 1 of 10 (460 Views)

Re: UCL Final this Saturday

Community Manager

Liverpool will get their revenge for the last match up and Salah will score at least one goal <3

Rephii.png

Message 2 of 10 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Kent My thoughts are: when will we get a decent event related to UCL? The last decent UCL event was in season 4...
Message 3 of 10 (410 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kent Let's talk about weather or anything else instead of anything concerning fifa mobile that's a great job you have mr CM's
Message 4 of 10 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@7BaTiGoAl7My friend kent banned me for one day because i spoke the truth and he deleted my post.. it's shame they can't fix their game. The lot of them need to get sacked by ea because no one is doing their job properly.. game is full of bugs.  and nothing gets done.. How can i contact the head office higher up the chain?

Message 5 of 10 (264 Views)

★ Guide
@RedStarFC786 Yes i know that feeling and get banned for one week too at april fool event when i suggest their team to get at work.
Unfortunatelly i don't know how to contact someone higher in the chain , what i can suggest is you to collect (and that's what i'm doing actually) the max data you can such as bugs , gameplay default (up to me in lot of cases game is chosing who will win in vsa , i'm pretty sure you already noticed how game behaves when you're leading with 2 goals , your players start to miss easy assists or strikers forget to catch the ball, the game end for you when timer is over but your opponent can play up to 2 or sometimes 3 more actions ...) and share these datas with consummer rights association in your country.
That horrible thing with EA is that you only have a concrete action when a third party company (like Apple ATM) is coming for its money, but as always with EA there is no official communication about the thousands bans occuring and it's also sad it's because Apple come to claim their royalties because cash is missing from refunding abuse and not when customers are asking for a clean place to play.
But as i said earlier , let's talk about weather.
Message 6 of 10 (239 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@7BaTiGoAl7 @RedStarFC786 - spot on, except we meant to talk about the UCL final. Speaking of which where is the event related to that? I guess if they actually will do something for it it will be just as interesting and engaging as watching the LFC-RM final itself, the current may-hem event, or watching grass grow.
Message 7 of 10 (221 Views)

EA FIFA Team

Hey now guys,

It's perfectly fine to give feedback about the game but maybe not do so in what was supposed to be a fun topic about the UEFA Champions League final. 

What did you think? Who do you think was MOTM?

Jason.png
Message 8 of 10 (170 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Jason Hard to have fun if the basics are not there and this is rarely seen acknowledgement of the feedback provided.

Motm was Courtois.
Message 9 of 10 (159 Views)

★ Guide

Ditto on Courtois. Deserves a special card to celebrate imo. Imagine a GK card that actually makes saves like that in VSA 🤔 I'd hate to play against him.

Message 10 of 10 (145 Views)
Twitter Stream