Re: Two thumbs up for the Devs...

by B3ntar

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GH0STEDbyME
Thanks for the explanation of RNG(I had to google it lol). I have not had a chance to play trios today to see if it was just a one off incident. I played a good few games yesterday solo in trios,idk but this problem of having no teammates for me started when the no fill option was introduced.
Message 11 of 16 (176 Views)

★★ Guide

i can't judge for other people but for me the patch was a succes.

i see my Kdr crawling up to its (normal) value. (fixed Sbmm)

HELL i even got champion a good few times today.

only ocasionaly i didn't get a team mate but thats totaly cool.

all in all i'm happy the way it is now.

Message 12 of 16 (155 Views)

★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag Great for you. My mate and I duo q'd into trios and when we got a mate it was usually a Level 100ish noob or someone way below that while our champions are triple stacking Masters with 10K to 30K kills.

And in one of our matches the game started (in trios mind you) with 18 players in 12 squads.
Message 13 of 16 (142 Views)

Champion

@Zero-Loot5  ah man that friggin sucks. Like I said I was missing teammates a couple of times so it definitely isn't perfect.

Hopefully their on the right path to sorting it out now....expect another attempting at fixing it in s10 or some crap knowing respawn lol. >.<

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 16 (127 Views)

★★ Expert

Noice. Now, which server is this? As for me the game is worse than ever after the update.

Message 15 of 16 (116 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Zero-Loot5My duo and I have just started leaving matches without a teammate we just can't be bothered.

Same issue with the balancing tho. Always a newb vs masters :3

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 16 (109 Views)