Two Features they Should Add to the Game

by OrGaNiZeD_Ka0z

Original Post

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★★★★ Guide

@Affelainen wrote:

@CoUF_Owl wrote:

@Liamt75 wrote:

yes! chat is such a necessity. i hate all voice comms only. 

i mean i played the original unreal tournament and it had far more social features than this and that was almost 20 years ago. wtf is going on with games and making social aspects virtually gone. why cant i add friends in the game too? these are basic features any online game should have yet in 2019 we are going backwards on stuff. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-enable-Text-Chat/m-p/7825411#M73964

yes, but if you dont have voip enabled you dont see that chat or hear the audio anyway, so its practically useless.

Then turn it on, problem solved. I heard people without turning on my voip. Now they could have " broken" that with an update but I doubt it.

Message 11 of 14 (115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CoUF_Owl wrote:

@Affelainen wrote:

@CoUF_Owl wrote:

@Liamt75 wrote:

yes! chat is such a necessity. i hate all voice comms only. 

i mean i played the original unreal tournament and it had far more social features than this and that was almost 20 years ago. wtf is going on with games and making social aspects virtually gone. why cant i add friends in the game too? these are basic features any online game should have yet in 2019 we are going backwards on stuff. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-enable-Text-Chat/m-p/7825411#M73964

yes, but if you dont have voip enabled you dont see that chat or hear the audio anyway, so its practically useless.

Then turn it on, problem solved. I heard people without turning on my voip. Now they could have " broken" that with an update but I doubt it.

im not the problem am i, its the others that i want to tell to wake up the titan who has it turned off, see the issue? Also you have to be in the same group, wich is not what everyone wants, hence why we want the chat. that way you can talk to everyone in the zone. easy peasy, not som half baked solution.

Message 12 of 14 (104 Views)

★★ Novice
I agree with a lot of the elements put forward. Personally, a better clan system, communication through chat so can post for everyone in region, but another is to not fall into the destiny style pvp.

I would love pvp, but it needs to be absent of equipment, mods, etc and only impacted in ways that are at max javelin type and allowed everyone to pick from the same set of items for their loadout.

To have anthem be a true skill based pvp environment, would allow the game to be legit in competitive gaming situations but with one of the coolest and evolved battlefields. I mean you have standard shooter gameplay, plus the battles that will also be occurring in the air. Air pvp equals more exposure from ground forces, but it provides a level of insight and strategic benefit of higher ground.

Requiring competitive teams to decide how they will play, ground game or passing, is your team positioned with a set of top pilots, a tank and them strong support? There is just an amazing opportunity for a new type of competitive gaming that introduces totally new ways players need to play in a stratigic tactical mindset. Not to mention that there is a chance we will have tech similar, and adjusting to this new method of combat could make anthem the training grounds for future military tacticians. But mostly kick * pvp that can be put in really competitive arenas.
Message 13 of 14 (60 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And if work is gonna be done in the general area, I wouldn't mind somebody looking at the lines that contain the coding for almost constantly being spawned 30secs to 1 min away from group and objectives.

Its a hassle and honestly don't get it's reasoning. Oversight maybe.

I would be a welcomed quality of life fix, at some point. Its really become frustrating.

Message 14 of 14 (39 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help