Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

by lizzbeth21_gph3
Reply

Original Post

Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★ Apprentice

Here are some features I would like to see intergrated into the Game:

A Way Point System - Mark a location on the map and being able to see that destination on your HUD as you fly.

 

Freelancer Call for Aid - In over your head? Call for other Freelenacers in the general area to assist you.

 

I think these would make for good additions, especially the WAY POINT feature.....

 

 

Message 1 of 14 (354 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★ Pro

Both have been discussed and recommended since release, and claimed they were being looked into by devs.

 

There are a few of the Freeplay World Events in game now that once you approach the event where a Sentinel needing assistance, that the Sentinel pops a red flair up into the air marking his location, which I think is kind of neat, but sadly we don't have anything similar other than a silly emote that doesn't really offer anything of the sort other than being a useless emote.

Message 2 of 14 (317 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★★★★ Apprentice
I wish something to chase , I mean some long time quests but not coins .
Its useles for me.
Guaranted legos or rerolls
Message 3 of 14 (302 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★★★★ Apprentice

actual quests with guaranteed weapons at the end. even if its just a guaranteed lego with a specific roll? or maybe 1 of the normal legos but with a different perk to usual on it? 

as said, some form of way to know if a freelancer is down on freeplay. some way of seeing if one is close to you if downed would be nice. a way to see all events on the map. also to see the other three at ALL TIMES. no vanishing all the time like we have now. 

Message 4 of 14 (237 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★ Guide

Good stuff.

 

But i say we need a chat, then no one needs a flair people wont see across half the map.

 

you can just say, hey guys titan on me in the chat and everyone can gather up, since its not so hard to press "m" and after a while you know every shortcut the map has to offer, because lets face it, its not as big as it seems at first.

Message 5 of 14 (228 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★★★ Guide

@Affelainen wrote:

Good stuff.

 

But i say we need a chat, then no one needs a flair people wont see across half the map.

 

you can just say, hey guys titan on me in the chat and everyone can gather up, since its not so hard to press "m" and after a while you know every shortcut the map has to offer, because lets face it, its not as big as it seems at first.


If your talking about text chat it's in the game

Message 6 of 14 (220 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes! chat is such a necessity. i hate all voice comms only. 

i mean i played the original unreal tournament and it had far more social features than this and that was almost 20 years ago. wtf is going on with games and making social aspects virtually gone. why cant i add friends in the game too? these are basic features any online game should have yet in 2019 we are going backwards on stuff. 

Message 7 of 14 (211 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★★★ Guide

@Liamt75 wrote:

yes! chat is such a necessity. i hate all voice comms only. 

i mean i played the original unreal tournament and it had far more social features than this and that was almost 20 years ago. wtf is going on with games and making social aspects virtually gone. why cant i add friends in the game too? these are basic features any online game should have yet in 2019 we are going backwards on stuff. 


https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-enable-Text-Chat/m-p/7825411#M73964

Message 8 of 14 (205 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

★★★★★ Apprentice

apparently its a bit dodgy with foreign languages so not sure it will work well but ill give it a go. but no doubt this will use extra processing power and seems a fudge at best. i mean unreal tournament had IRC built in so you could chat with everyone and make clans etc without even leaving the game. look how far we have fallen since then? 

Message 9 of 14 (167 Views)

Re: Two Features they Should Add to the Game

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@CoUF_Owl wrote:

@Liamt75 wrote:

yes! chat is such a necessity. i hate all voice comms only. 

i mean i played the original unreal tournament and it had far more social features than this and that was almost 20 years ago. wtf is going on with games and making social aspects virtually gone. why cant i add friends in the game too? these are basic features any online game should have yet in 2019 we are going backwards on stuff. 


https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/How-to-enable-Text-Chat/m-p/7825411#M73964


yes, but if you dont have voip enabled you dont see that chat or hear the audio anyway, so its practically useless.

Message 10 of 14 (156 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help