Twitch Streamers

by rloaz34

Original Post

Twitch Streamers

★ Guide

Just curious who are your favorite streamers to watch for Apex? I personally enjoy watching NiceWigg as he's ridiculous as the game but funny, too and interacts with chat a lot.  I sometimes watch ImperialHal and his squad when they're playing tourneys because they're one of the best teams.  But open to watching some other streamers if they're decent/entertaining.  Specifically curious to find Caustic streamers as that's who I presently play as mostly, but open to anyone. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 11 (686 Views)

Re: Twitch Streamers

★★ Guide

The only twitch streamer I bother with that streams apex is myself.

Message 2 of 11 (652 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Twich streamers? I love twich streamers! I love to report them cos no recoil scripts, aimbots, wallhacks and rest of crap!

Message 3 of 11 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@rloaz34 Caustic streamer ?

I have beatifull one for you: https://www.twitch.tv/lululuvely

She is going to prove she can level up from bronze 4 to Master using Caustic boy with random team mate, she almost there (Diamond 3 right now, got 4-5 wins today)

Message 4 of 11 (595 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Stormen, the control and movement he has is just awesome to watch.

Message 5 of 11 (543 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i don't watch apex streams, there's nothing interesting, nothing to learn, no fun content

Message 6 of 11 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]

@rloaz34I tend to watch youtube instead of streams. I like Lord Spinks, Itemp Plays, the gaming merchant and a few others.

There are some that I really don’t care for but I won’t mention those. One in particular likes to show tweets from various people who actually work on the game. The player/person takes the tweets completely out of context to fit his narrative/opinion. When he gives his opinion it’s extremely one sided, but he claims that he speaks for the entire gaming populace or a large portion of it. Which is simply not the case because I try and game with a large swath of skill levels in Apex and ask all for their opinions. The opinions vary greatly. 

the players I really don’t like to watch are toxic. They tend to rage and call a game garbage and bash the games devs, simply because they had a bad round, night or just can’t dominate the game all the time.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 11 (492 Views)

@asukojo I wonder what she could do with an OP legend like LL?!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 11 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rloaz34 She is live right now, playing Caustic : https://www.twitch.tv/lululuvely

Message 9 of 11 (422 Views)

★★ Guide

rag taggus the plat or Rag Tagg, as most people know him 

Message 10 of 11 (398 Views)