Twitch Prime - Not recieving loot

by Onazlab

Original Post

Twitch Prime - Not recieving loot

★★ Newbie

So i am an Amazon/Twitch Prime subscriber, logged in to claim my loot this morning in form of a new mirage skin, a skin for octane and a new and shiny skin for kraber.

It said that i had recieved the skin for mirage and octane upon login into the game. But i can't find it anywhere in the menus. :o

Tried restarting the game and origin without luck, and it also says that it is claimed on Twitch Prime, So i'm guessing the problem is somewhere at Apex side of things? Because it usually is.

Message 1 of 13 (2,093 Views)

Re: Twitch Prime - Not recieving loot

★★★ Guide
@Onazlab Wrong account, it's supposed to be this one writing. ^^
Message 2 of 13 (2,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Maybe you forgot to link your Origin to twitch? You'll get what you claimed when you link it. Or you already have a different account linked and the loot went there (you can only get one copy per twitch prime account, obviously).

P.S. The Mirage skin is shiny, the kraber is not Standard smile The shiny Kraber is going for 1800 apex coins.

Message 3 of 13 (2,078 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Biochemikas I checked and it is the right account that is linked (Balzano). So i have no idea what is happening. It said that i had recieved the skins upon starting apex as well. But i cant find them in the inventory.

And i really wanted a new Mirage skin. Frown
Message 4 of 13 (2,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Every time I claimed anything, I got a message the next time I restarted the game and had the loot. I linked it when I claimed the pathfinder skin and everything's still working.

P.S. The skins are blue, maybe you're not looking in the right place? Wink (pathfinder skin was the only legendary twitch skin) I had to look up the Kraber skin name to actually find it in my list, since I was expecting a vibrant skin like the Lstar one (I was happy to find it's not as ugly as the Lstar Standard smile.

Message 5 of 13 (2,072 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Biochemikas RIGHT! found them! Was looking for a shiny icon that showed me where they were. But yeah, now they are equipped and im ready to go bang! :D Or get banged. Thanks for the help Mikas.
Message 6 of 13 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Balzano Had the same problem. Contacted EA and they said I was the first to report this problem. Glad I’m not the only one!
Message 7 of 13 (2,017 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Look for BLUE section , scroll DOWN to MID section of character Skin.

Message 8 of 13 (2,013 Views)

Twitch Prime Loot Not Showing

★★★ Newbie

So I logged into Apex today after successfully claiming the new mirage and kraber skins and when I logged into the game it said I had gotten a banner saying I claimed it. But when I went to my inventory I didn’t see any new red dots showing I have new skins available and when I looked through the skins I didn’t see them there. I have restarted my WiFi, Xbox and made sure I connected it to the right account. Anyone else have this problem? And any suggestions on what to do? I have already contacted EA and they said that this is a new problem (what do you know) that they haven’t seen before. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Message 9 of 13 (1,991 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Maybe this sound dumb question, why he is called "Doctor" DR ?

Message 10 of 13 (2,011 Views)