Twitch Prime Loot skins

by ItsTrickyTV

Original Post

Twitch Prime Loot skins

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm posting this I've stated in multiple tickets I've had a skin manually dropped to my account and keep getting told It's not possible to do so.

on november 23rd, 2020 I made a ticket stating I didn't receive twitch prime skins. (attatchment of all my tickets)

I contacted support that I was missing two skins from Twitch Prime Loot and it was confirmed that I claimed them and my accounts were linked, they didn't appear 

in my account and I contacted support, They told me they manually dropped both skins to my account but only one of them showed up (Lifeline: Pastel Dreams)

I was manually dropped two skins (Lifeline: Pastel Dreams) and (Horizon: Inverse Polarity) but only one of them showed up.
I contacted support several times before the cutoff date of these skins (December 28, 2020.)

Nothing was done about it, the cut off date arrived and I was told they can't do anything about it. since it's now expired.
I eventually got through to support, and they manually dropped me (Lifeline: Pastel Dreams)
I contacted them for the second skin (Horizon: Inverse Polarity) I didn't receive and now I've been told they can't manually drop skins past it's expiration date.

It's quite frustrating making ticket after ticket being told nothing can be done as the event is "Expired" even though I had one of the two skins dropped to my account.
If nothing could be done why was one of the two skins dropped to my account?

This is the last time I'm posting about/trying to resolve this issue.

Please consider everything I've wrote and the time(s) I've contacted support. (before the cutoff date)
unlucky I suppose. I don't know.

Thanks.

Edit: My first ticket was made on 23rd of november, pastel dreams wasn't available after the 17th of november and it was still dropped to my account.

Message 1 of 1 (367 Views)