Twitch Prime Linking

by Soccerfish

Original Post

Twitch Prime Linking

★★★ Newbie

I have recently been trying to link my twitch prime account to my ea/Xbox account in order to redeem my Apex Legends loot drop. I have not been able to seeing as when I am on the twitch website and it asks me to link and sign into my EA account, it says that my credentials are invalid/expired. On the actual EA website I have been using the button that gives you the option to sign in with your Xbox account, but that option is not present at the link connected to twitch prime. This is a real bummer because I just wanted to come on tonight and play with a new skin but all I got was a night full of reading through countless useless threads and useless responses. Hopefully someone at EA will be so kind to respond to this and not completely ignore it, seeing as there is a 68 minute wait time to chat with an employee at 10:45 PM ON A THURSDAY! Very ridiculous, and had you have just put the Xbox sign in link, nobody would be complaining. Way to go! May have to boycott apex legends if I can’t get this sorted out, so hello fortnite!

Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Twitch Prime Linking

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Soccerfish but we would recommend that you write down your account information so that you don't forget it.

If you can't log in then please take a moment to read through this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/APEX-LEGENDS-AND-TWITCH-LINKING-CONSOLE-ACCOUNTS/td-p/753...

If it is a case that you cannot remember your email login then you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)