Re: Turrets and Summonables should regen health.

by Screion

Original Post

Turrets and Summonables should regen health.

★★★ Apprentice

I just don't like how bad their survivability is, they can survive the first encounter but the next encounter guarantees death.

All because they cannot even regen health out of combat.

To dependant on a healer for survival, it would be nice if they could act on their own a little bit more.

Also a summonable idea, Peashooter pot with its legs sticking out the bottom. 

Message 1 of 6 (354 Views)

★★ Guide
@CriticalWeasel To be fair, in previous titles you had to buy them with coins. They just give you the AI characters in BFN. The only restriction is a time delay before you can summon more of the same AI.

Also, they are too useful when capturing a base in turf takeover as it is. If they could self regenerate it would easily throw the game off balance.
Message 2 of 6 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CriticalWeasel No they should not. A self-regenning turret would be devastating if there were 3 next to each other for instance.
Message 3 of 6 (314 Views)

★ Pro

No regen for armor and only when out of combat and that will be ok. Most of summonables are easy to kill provided you see them soon enough. It will be a nice touch since ops(at least, those in weirding woods) are not soloable

Message 4 of 6 (301 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Instead of regenerating health, they could just have a little more health than they have now, but I'm not sure if it's necessary. In GW1 pots died if you looked at them cross-eyed, they were far more survival-able in GW2 and seem similar here (plus Sunflowers and Scientists can overheal them). The main issue with pots and bots is that they can't move so are extremely vulnerable. The weeds and browncoats have no self-preservation skills (or minimal at best) so they too don't survive overly long. I believe this is by design intent though.

Message 5 of 6 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lol no. Summonables are really strong in this game. I've been sniped by so many Outhouse Zombies already. You can even overheal all the turrets.

And i had a couple hilarious moments where Nightcaps got blasted by Explody Bots and shot in the air. Even the amount of Ice Imps that hit me are unusual in this game. Its definitely more than ever before.

Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)