Re: Turkish language support for Battlefield V

by LostBullet67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Turkish language support for Battlefield V

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello. How many language you will support for Battlefield V exactly ? I heard that you wont support turkish language anymore in Battlefield V , is that true ?

I just wanted to ask , Why ? Because you have already supported turkish language in battlefield 1 . Not for Battlefield V. That's kinda heartbreaking you know. We're really upset about it Frown  Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (1,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

@resh_aykut

Seems to be the case that Turkish isn't included for BFV, as you can see on the picture below.

You can check it yourself too, if you go to the Game and look at the informations.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,693 Views)

All Replies

@resh_aykut

Seems to be the case that Turkish isn't included for BFV, as you can see on the picture below.

You can check it yourself too, if you go to the Game and look at the informations.

Message 2 of 7 (1,694 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Рerhaps dice will add it as a separate file, otherwise how will you buy the game in the Turkish region and what language will be there then? If it's a different language, then why can't I change the language? So still maybe the game is just in pre alpha stage. if someone's comment helped you, do not forget about xp
Message 3 of 7 (1,515 Views)

We might could see some changes in the future, the game isn't out yet.

But that's basically what the Game Infos say so far. Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (1,501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Actually a lot of developpers started to supporting turkish language in their games. My english may not be good as yours but it's not a problem for me. I mean that i usually play the games in english. I play video games since ps1 , since my childhood. So video games teach english better than teachers Standard smile But playing the games in your own language, it feels good. I just wondered that why did not they add it to the launch. Because turkish was ready to the launch of bf1. Maybe you're right. After the launch they can able to add it via a patch if they want to. Idk what is the status of Microsoft here exactly but Sony exclusieve games are released with turkish language support. 

Thanks for the answers guys. Have a nice day.

Message 5 of 7 (1,493 Views)

@resh_aykut i also play Video games since my PS1.

I'm normally German but also play games like Battlefield in english, and yea games and also Forum chat's like this can teach you english better than teachers did in school. Lol

Anyways, as i said we might will see them adding Turkish language or others as well. Who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's still a while till Game release!

But at this point we just know the languages which the Game info shows us.

Hope that helped you so far. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (1,484 Views)

★ Novice

I bought battlefield 5. but I don't like it very much. the biggest impact on it is no Turkish language. Frown

I accept that we do not know enough English.

I bought the battlefield one. i like it so much.

because I liked the game more because i understanding the game...

so now. i don't like battlefield V.

we as a Turkish computer players, our request to publish a Turkish language update.

If we play battlefield 5 with the Turkish language, we will enjoy the game more.

Finally please update the Turkish language

Message 7 of 7 (1,149 Views)