Tuner Trials!! SIGH..

by eXiTz8121

Original Post

Tuner Trials!! SIGH..

★★★★★ Newbie

why oh why??

so.. I've been trying to complete my nissan-skyline and now with the new update I'm stuck!! Tuner Trials was added and now I can't even get the "RARE" kits I need because I don't have a Toyota Supra!!

this really sucks because the only way to get the Toyota Supra is buying blue prints from the tournament store!! why would you make that race require that car when it's one of the hardest common cars to get!!! makes me just want to quit!! sigh.. Frown

Message 1 of 10 (7,187 Views)

Re: Tuner Trials!! SIGH..

★★ Apprentice

One more problem with Tuners Trial is that you need these cars to be upgraded enough to win races when it's advised to focus only on one car at a time. Right now I'm trying my best to upgrade my Mustang GT for LaFerrari event and my Mazda RX-7 for the Tournament. This new update really mess up the upgrades. Also, we used to get  farm cash too when farming Kits what we can no longer do and now cash is hard to get... Really need to roll back

Message 2 of 10 (7,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We all need to complain. This has really made me stuck and has ruined my run in the special event for the Ferrari. Also they did this "update" right as I was only about a couple of blueprints away from getting my Toyota 86 to 5 stars but now that race only gives a common part and cash. This is ridiculous I've done so many crates of all kinds since and nada. Only place I could get it is tournament store. This is really making me wanna quit this game already
Message 3 of 10 (7,117 Views)

@eXiTz8121 We just have to deal with Toyota Supra being the required car to use to get Rare Conversion Kits in Tuner Trials.

It's your choice if you want to quit No Limits or not after this update.

@LabelMeJustin It's up to you if you want to quit No Limits or not after this update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 10 (7,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Orrrrrr you can make them realize it was a mistake and people don't like it. If enough people say they hate it then they will realize they are losing people.I got a Supra and all that now but it's still so stupid. It's just another ploy to get people to pay more to get a higher vip for all day passes and even then you got to wait forever to get one
Message 5 of 10 (7,026 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey there! 

I don't know why a lot of people are mad because you need the Supra to farm on Turner Trials, if you have a decent Subaru WRX 600 PR, a decent Mazda 580 PR and a decent Challenger 620 PR you're able to reach at least 5 level on tournaments, from 15-11 you earn 50 trophies (250), from 10-6 you earn 60 trophies (300), so that's enough to buy the 500 trophies Supra blueprints after each tournament without spending a single gold on it, the only BIG REQUERIMENT is need to be patient, the tournament store resets every 6 days (at least for me), so you have those 6 days to farm trophies points to buy the blueprints.

If you start playing the game one month before the last big update or after it, I believe that probably you don't have one of those cars but if isn't the case you only want to make the thing easy for you, when you progress on the game become harder and harder to upgrade cars, ridiculous amounts of parts and money but still we are playing, complain a bit? Yes, tell EA/FM our suggestions? Yes, think to quit the game? NO, because we love it even with all the good and bad thing and we love racing.

But if somebody is so mad with the game and don't want to continue playing, is their own decision, so whatever you decide to do gonna be ok.

Message 6 of 10 (7,022 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@peniastall wrote:

Hey there! 

I don't know why a lot of people are mad because you need the Supra to farm on Turner Trials, if you have a decent Subaru WRX 600 PR, a decent Mazda 580 PR and a decent Challenger 620 PR you're able to reach at least 5 level on tournaments, from 15-11 you earn 50 trophies (250), from 10-6 you earn 60 trophies (300), so that's enough to buy the 500 trophies Supra blueprints after each tournament without spending a single gold on it, the only BIG REQUERIMENT is need to be patient, the tournament store resets every 6 days (at least for me), so you have those 6 days to farm trophies points to buy the blueprints.

I am quite positive you are missing the point here. Getting kits to rebuild parts was never easy before the big update, but every player was in control. Maybe he/she needed 20+ kits for a single part upgrade, but usually there were several locations to get them (including crates), and within a few days you were ok, even though it required some planning with garage space much smaller than now.

Then an update was downloaded and all was upside down:

a) instead of a few materials besides the kits needed, there were lots of them required

b) kits requirement was lowered significantly, but the kits themselves were next to impossible to get

Since no sane person would have Toyota Supra before, getting blue kits now meant:

- waiting 5+ weeks dully earning trophies in tournaments to get Supra blueprints

- and then wait 1 or 2 weeks to get kits needed for a single car

And of course, one can always pay more gold to speed up the process :-(

So I understand the reasoning behind such a change, but still hate it from a players viewpoint. And there is another thing that worries me. Before the update, you can find cheap materials in the store, F40 blueprints and some insanely priced parts. Now there are blueprints only, and so there is no choice at all. Usually I can get about 6-9 000 trophies per week, but I am able to spend only 2500 (F40, which I do not need at all, and Supra, which is now ok to fight in the Trials, so no need to upgrade it further either). The only reason to still participate in the tournaments is therefore the cash from its races, and possibly hope they may change it. Again.

Message 7 of 10 (7,009 Views)

★ Guide

I started buying Supra blueprints few weeks after tuner trials were introduced. I got the Supra last week. Note that I was able to win all tuner trial races with 2 star car and two green parts so staging up is not required.

Message 8 of 10 (6,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Yeah but it also has a car series, right? So you're pretty much forced to stage it up if you want to complete it.
Message 9 of 10 (6,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie
U should unlock the supra
Message 10 of 10 (4,873 Views)