Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Trying to Heart of Rage on hard for the last 1hr no one in it

by OdysseyHome

Original Post

Trying to Heart of Rage on hard for the last 1hr no one in it

★★★★ Novice

fairly new lv30 been trying to heart of rage for over an hr on hard spawned in at least 10 times no tone person in it

is it a bug or is this game this dead

i try gm 1 and i die to easy 

Message 1 of 7 (138 Views)

★★★ Guide

sadly it seems the population is dwindling..or perhaps they have downsized the number of servers. We( two people) did a GM3 Mission and no one ever joined. We did a GM2 contract and someone finally joined near the end. Two contracts we happened to do it with the same third person that we had done a contract with before..so..Wondering

Message 2 of 7 (128 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No surprise here, we are weeks after launch, problems are still going, no big content is added, the content already here has already been completed, so players leave.

Message 3 of 7 (124 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

About the only thing you can do is get carried through gm1 legendary contracts and strongholds. Two days of contracts and you should be all masterwork components and it only takes a few strongholds to get your abilities. 

Message 4 of 7 (97 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just do some GM1 stuff and hang back and survive....You will get a crap ton of MW items and after 2 or 3 runs you'll be powerful enough to dive into the heart of battle.

Message 5 of 7 (71 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SalTuskin666 wrote:

fairly new lv30 been trying to heart of rage for over an hr on hard spawned in at least 10 times no tone person in it

is it a bug or is this game this dead

i try gm 1 and i die to easy 

Ive had the same thing happen to me every time Ive tried HoR on GM3 for the past three days. I think the bad press on this game is hitting them in the player numbers

Message 6 of 7 (64 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
I experience this as well. I think it's a network bug. The game waits for people but times-out so loads the game but then prevents others from joining... Can't be sure though. Try a different activity then try the stronghold again, that may help.

Another possibility is that the population playing at that difficulty is low... Like I have difficulties finding GM3 strongholds since the community finds they take too long to complete, GM2 is easy to find matches...

HOR is the most problematic stronghold. The last three arenas are annoying. The flight suppression zone spawns too many dominion brutes for the size of the arena. The shaper relic encounter similarly feels too enemy dense for the open space... The monitor boss still takes too long to complete after the patch. So people generally still quit HOR at the monitor unfortunately.

If you're on ps4 my name is my tag so would be happy to reinforce you!

Message 7 of 7 (57 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help