Trucks!!

by JokerThaJuggalo

Original Post

Trucks!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Anyone else think there should be a dlc for trucks in need for speed like throw some old school truck 1970-2018 models just some random trucks like maybe two of each model an older ford and a newer one like the raptor a older Chevy like say 80-90 model Silverado and a new 2018 chevy, a dodge like say the srt8 pickup and then a new ram truck same with like Nissan has the datsun trucks and the new titan and toyota has the small pickups and then the new tundra.. Ive just always wanted to build a slammed 90s model Chevy Silverado set up to drift I think it would be unique and with all the features of need for speed 2015 the engine tuning handeling and all could stay the same all that would be needed to add would be visual stuff like stepside bed or standard, bed covers, headlights and break lights growls and bumpers and skirts, wings, exuast, and hoods that would pretty much be it all the motor tuning and handling stuff could be the exact same as the rest of the cars throw some truck related names in the mix when upgrading.. Ford already has everything because of the mustangs so it would just be Chevy Nissan Dodge and Toyota motors and parts.. I know its far fetched and poorly explained but I think it would make for a awesome feature in the game and I bet a lot of truck lovers who play the game would buy the dlc no matter how much it costed because not many other games offer the variety of tuning aspects of this game especially on a truck..
Message 1 of 1 (466 Views)