Re: Trouble finding a game 7pm CST on a weeknight

by theCrazyOnes

Original Post

Trouble finding a game 7pm CST on a weeknight

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Is it a holiday?  I'd turn crossplay on to expose mmyself to more servers but when I do i get the persistence error.  Rock and a hard place.  I wouldnt mind playing with crossplay, but i FUNCTIONALLY cant.

As a result I sit in countless breakthrough lobbies waiting for a game.  I found one all night and it stayed at 27 v 28 for at least 20 minutes before inching up to the 40s before the game ended.

Is it seriously this dead or or there some sort of netcode thing going on??? Its not my region, I live in a large metro area in CST timezone.

Any insight is helpful this was a 100$ game.  Seriously I take no pleasure in this and this isnt a secret shtpost in disguise I'm actually gutted and wicked disappointed.

Message 1 of 5 (227 Views)

★ Expert
@M0istGamer saw several people having issues tonight. I just finally tried and got in but had issues also.

Finally in and now waiting for a lobby to fill up. Sitting with 2 people in squad at prime time in US on series X. Yeah its all good lol.
Message 2 of 5 (214 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@M0istGamer wrote:

Is it a holiday?  I'd turn crossplay on to expose mmyself to more servers but when I do i get the persistence error.  Rock and a hard place.  I wouldnt mind playing with crossplay, but i FUNCTIONALLY cant.

As a result I sit in countless breakthrough lobbies waiting for a game.  I found one all night and it stayed at 27 v 28 for at least 20 minutes before inching up to the 40s before the game ended.

Is it seriously this dead or or there some sort of netcode thing going on??? Its not my region, I live in a large metro area in CST timezone.

Any insight is helpful this was a 100$ game.  Seriously I take no pleasure in this and this isnt a secret shtpost in disguise I'm actually gutted and wicked disappointed.

i feel your pain...

i work 14 hr days, and when im done with my kids and they are asleep, and i get a hr tomyself before i work again, i play hardzone.....at this time its about 11pm..MST, and ...i wait about 15-20 mins to find a lobby, when i do and finish, i repeat and end up with the SAME players either in my party AGAIN, or im gunning them down,,,,

feels like that mode is already 6 years old..... and yeah some times i wait 6-10 mins for AoW games....its insane.....ded game apparently...holy molly

Message 3 of 5 (175 Views)

★★ Guide
@M0istGamer Join a portal game then leave when you get in. Now go join a multi player game and the persistent error shouldn't be there.
Message 4 of 5 (151 Views)

★★ Guide
@JudgmentOfHelion If I have cross play off then I have the problem of getting a forever waiting for players screen. Must have cross play on.
Message 5 of 5 (149 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help