Trolls on elite

by Mr_Calcifer_9

Original Post

Trolls on elite

★★★ Novice

someone else had a troll in the team jumping in to the ocean just to end the top 5 streak? if not i just had the first one...

Message 1 of 7 (355 Views)

Re: Trolls on elite

★ Guide

seen this happen a couple times  could be a few different things

1) connection issues and timing out to the server resulting  in a  failed launch 

2) if they do leave the server before they hit the ground and technically "DC" and not "die" then you get to carry on with your streak as if you never qued becuase a player left early they do not punish you for there patience.

3.) AFK ... WHY tho? not sure lol

4.) yeah there just trolls

Message 2 of 7 (346 Views)

★★ Expert

@Mr_Calcifer_9 

Not necessarily a troll....Ping a location and split. Pretty sure the jumper asked them to split up. The jumper obviously doesn't want to land and loot in the same building together! Don't want to split...fine..let's go for a swim! lol  But, I wasn't there, soooo Tongue out

Heart

Message 3 of 7 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yeah I had that happen the very first top 5 cue I was in. It was actually funny. Made a buddy of mine and me laugh, then we moved on. Is this like a thing now?

I've also noticed when cueing with randoms, and I'm jump master, at least one if not both randoms break off immediately. Is it to prevent this type of trolling I guess?

Message 4 of 7 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@full951 

I would think so. That and it doesn't pishoff the jump master when you land in the exact same spot

Heart

Message 5 of 7 (267 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

@full951 

I would think so. That and it doesn't * of the jump master when you land in the exact same spot

Heart

I always stay with the jumpmaster. But I do break off to a different crate or building when we are near the destination. One of my buddy's always tells us to break off. We never do and it makes him mad everytime. So naturally, we will continue to not break off😂. He keeps telling me it gives a little speed boost to every single one of us if we break off but I use that time to scratch my balls or take a drink from my beverage. I'm sure that 2 seconds can be critical but I'll take that risk every time.

Message 6 of 7 (261 Views)

★★★ Novice
not the case, he was straight into the water as soon as we jumped, straight down in a line, i usually only break off a few seconds before we land so i know whats the spot that he wants to land
Message 7 of 7 (210 Views)