Trolling

by theshatzrr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trolling

★★★★★ Newbie

I was playing breakthrough on panzerstorm. It was an 11 vs 11 match in a 64 man server. Our entire team minus 2 planes were tanks camping in spawn (we were attacking). One tank kept destroying the resupply, but our tanks still stayed in spawn instead of pushing the objective. Is this considered trolling?

Message 1 of 6 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trolling

Hero
@theshatzrr Tricky one as technically you could see them blowing up the depot as being trolling, but they may have seen it as a way of encouraging the tanks to move up.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (498 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@theshatzrr Tricky one as technically you could see them blowing up the depot as being trolling, but they may have seen it as a way of encouraging the tanks to move up.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (499 Views)

Nothing irks me more than seeing people camp their tanks in the spawn area; I'd be blowing up the supply depots too

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 6 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TTZ_Di I saw it as encouraging them to move up. We could have easily taken the objectives since everyone was in tanks.
Message 4 of 6 (463 Views)

@theshatzrr 

Unfortunately, some people just care more about their own KD than their fellow soldier

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 5 of 6 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can understand that. I'm a semi aggressive sniper so I do take a little bit of pride in my kd, but at the same time I'm not sitting at the back of the map; I still try to be effective. If our tanks had been pushing up and trying, then yea i would've seen a problem with that, but they were all camping in the back. It's not like we were going to win at that rate anyways. 

Message 6 of 6 (392 Views)