Re: Trident Change

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Trident Change

★★★★★ Expert

Let drivers be able to heal too! Maybe as when they're not moving, but drivers should be able to heal.

Message 1 of 28 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Nope! OP as heck. You’re teaching kiddies bad habits. Both hands on steering wheel, even when stationary! So no heal. Definitely no drugs behind the wheel!
Message 2 of 28 (486 Views)

★★ Expert

No thanks, Tridents should just go away.

Message 3 of 28 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Qhow? They probably already watch their parents texting & driving lol. People in the real world can eat, watch movies, & shoot while driving but "Legends" can't pop a heal? Lol

Message 4 of 28 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Thats why parents are parents. Legends set standards. Legends are better examples and role models than parents!

If kids see legends steering a trident with no distraction, they’re going to learn how to drive properly! xD

Why do you think 90’s kids are awful drivers?! They got raised by watching Crazi Taxi and GTA! They only saw the car, not the steering wheel! xD
Message 5 of 28 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@CCbathwater

Yep. I second this. Tridents should be taken out. It would free more resources for the server. Also fliers have no point anymore. They made sense back then, now are useless, just resource grabbers. Way more useful things have been (will be) removed like hammerpoint and skullpiercer, why not cars and fliers?

Message 6 of 28 (448 Views)

★★★ Pro

I really don't see a problem with the tridents.  It's not like you can't hear them coming.  Why would you want them removed?

Message 7 of 28 (423 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@HopesKunai I prefer to get back to old good way of Apex when shooting a flyer was beneficial
Message 8 of 28 (419 Views)

I think that slighlty uping the probability of good loot from flyers would be nice.

Why would you take tridents out? They make the map so much more distinct and fun. They are great for repositioning and are IMO awesome.

Message 9 of 28 (413 Views)

Champion

I'm with @HopesKunai  on this one. If less clutter equates to even a slight improvement performance wise then it gets my vote.

Especially the removal of flyers....

There's a reason nobody shoots them down, which begs the question "why are they even still in game?"

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 28 (388 Views)