Trial Question

by Verityle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trial Question

★★ Novice

About the 10 hour BF1 Trial, does the 10 hours count on a timer or is it based on play time?

Message 1 of 2 (314 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trial Question

The way it has worked in the past for me is as long as the game is running a timer is counting down the time.  If you close the game and the process closes, then the timer stops.  On a few occasions people have had issues where the process didn't close properly and the timer kept counting thereby wasting their trial.....but generally speaking it works as it is supposed to, and lets you PLAY for the specified time over a number of days if you wish to take that long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)

All Replies

Re: Trial Question

The way it has worked in the past for me is as long as the game is running a timer is counting down the time.  If you close the game and the process closes, then the timer stops.  On a few occasions people have had issues where the process didn't close properly and the timer kept counting thereby wasting their trial.....but generally speaking it works as it is supposed to, and lets you PLAY for the specified time over a number of days if you wish to take that long.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (311 Views)